✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is THE BEST crime investigation show :smug2:

And I have no idea what seasons/which seasons I am watching because I just record all the ones that play on TV and watch them randomly :wacko:

But oh my gosh, it's one of my favorite shows.

Dr.Reid hiihhihihi :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all, glad there are more fans! :cheesy:

Yeah, Paget's episodes are cut down :sad: I friggin love her character, I don't understand why her! I wouldn't mind it so much if it's Rossi... Not saying I don't like Rossi.

Anyone watched the episode 'Conflicted'? It's from season 4 and has that Jackson Rathbone d00d in it. I love that episode, but not because Jackson Rathbone is the guilty one, but imo, it's a great episode. Love da storyline and acting.

Yeah, Paget's episodes are cut down :sad: I friggin love her character, I don't understand why her! I wouldn't mind it so much if it's Rossi... Not saying I don't like Rossi.

I wouldn't mind so much, either. My mom doesn't like Rossi at all. While I don't really mind him, I preferred Gideon. :shrug:

I wouldn't mind so much, either. My mom doesn't like Rossi at all. While I don't really mind him, I preferred Gideon. :shrug:

I didn't watch the first season so I've only watched Gideon for a bit, even less with Elle. But I don't mind Gideon.

So long as they don't cut out anyone else. :shrug:

• 1 month later...

Omg, I've just seen this topic now!

I watch it with my aunts, they're both in love with the series and then I can't help watching it with them... it's so good!

Anyway, happy to see some Reid fans here, he's my favorite either!

I actually kind of prefer Rossi to Gideon. Nothing against him though.

Me too, I actually don't like neither of them very much, but Rossi ftw!

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread! My sister owns all the previous seasons, so were not watching any of the new season until were finished watching them all!

My sister is in love with Reid (I kinda am too) and I'm pretty much in love with Derek Morgan! :heart:

I'm so jealous of Garcia! Derek calls her 'Baby Girl' all time!

YAY THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BUMPED. :awesome:

Hahaha, Garcia and Morgan is just so <3

I saw the promo for the episode... Is it called Corazon?

The tv stations here are still airing season 5, but I MUST make time to watch season 6. :dead: