✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Criminal Minds

eff-exx

Such cute pictures! :')

Yah! It's very cute. And yah at the end of the video it says Spring 2000 in small print. So about 11 years ago. :surprised:

Haha yah! I gave you a link to a good website not long ago, remember? :P

I'll have to watch tonight's new ep. online tomorrow since I didn't get to watch it tonight.

YEP. I think I will download it, then at least I screen cap it if I want to. xD

Ooh, thanks for reminding! I forgot about a new episode.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW RIGHT. :awesome:

Tumblr is like, epic fast.

Cheers! I'm gonna watch it tonight too. But ahh, I better set my priorities right, studies studies studies. :bomb:

Edit:

I've just watched the episode! :bomb::bomb:

I'm so scared for Prentiss! What's gonna happen to her? :bigcry: And is that guy after her to take revenge? GOSHHH I HOPE THEY DON'T END HER CHARACTER IN A BAD WAY. :bigcry: I'm so worried. The scenes with the most suspense are definitely the scenes about Prentiss's background.

But Reid was so sweet. :blush: Reid looks really good in the episode. :dead:

I think the episode was okay in general. The Prentiss story is what really shines out for me. I would prefer if they explained more about the psychological state of the murderer.

Prentiss :bigcry:

Yah, same! Every moment about Prentiss in the ep. was so good, but just reminded me more and more about how we're about to lose her, and it makes me so sad! I miss her so much already! :cry2:

Yah, the episode was ok, I liked it, and yah I wanted to know more about the unsub. But yah Reid was looking amazing. :dead: How is it that he just looks better and better every time?! I don't get it! :blank:

Yah, same! Every moment about Prentiss in the ep. was so good, but just reminded me more and more about how we're about to lose her, and it makes me so sad! I miss her so much already! :cry2:

Yah, the episode was ok, I liked it, and yah I wanted to know more about the unsub. But yah Reid was looking amazing. :dead: How is it that he just looks better and better every time?! I don't get it! :blank:

I'm going to have to 3rd that emotion! Episode okay, Prentiss moments AWESOME! I knew she was a spy but I had no idea how deep undercover she was. I think that guy is after her, for what reason though???:thinking: I like how Morgan asked and she just said, "because I like you, I'm going to have to ask you not to do this" She must be worried for her co-workers too. That guy seemed like seriously bad news. So in her envelope she had 3 pics I wonder who the other female was and is she still alive? So many questions I hope they'll answer before she has to leave. Plus JJ coming back in her present 'position' at the 'Executive Level' must have something to do with Emily leaving. I don't think they're going to kill her off, but I do think she'll leave in a blaze of glory, I hope:\

I'm going to have to 3rd that emotion! Episode okay, Prentiss moments AWESOME! I knew she was a spy but I had no idea how deep undercover she was. I think that guy is after her, for what reason though???:thinking: I like how Morgan asked and she just said, "because I like you, I'm going to have to ask you not to do this" She must be worried for her co-workers too. That guy seemed like seriously bad news. So in her envelope she had 3 pics I wonder who the other female was and is she still alive? So many questions I hope they'll answer before she has to leave. Plus JJ coming back in her present 'position' at the 'Executive Level' must have something to do with Emily leaving. I don't think they're going to kill her off, but I do think she'll leave in a blaze of glory, I hope:\

I will absolutely die inside if they kill her off. I really hope it's not that. But again, Rachel Nichols did say that Paget's exit was "rad" so I'm hoping it's really cool and doesn't involve her dying. :P

But yes, this new story line about her and her past, so intriguing! I want to know so much more too! And yah, they have 4 more episodes with her, so they BETTER have all questions answered by the time she's gone. My impression of that guy was a little confused. Like, it seemed like she and he were "friends" or something, at least she was pretending to be maybe, but then when they came and got her he called someone and was all hey, they got her. So it sounded like he was possibly concerned about her? Unless he knew she was spying, but why would he know that? I don't know....yah, haha so many questions.

I will absolutely die inside if they kill her off. I really hope it's not that. But again, Rachel Nichols did say that Paget's exit was "rad" so I'm hoping it's really cool and doesn't involve her dying. :P

But yes, this new story line about her and her past, so intriguing! I want to know so much more too! And yah, they have 4 more episodes with her, so they BETTER have all questions answered by the time she's gone. My impression of that guy was a little confused. Like, it seemed like she and he were "friends" or something, at least she was pretending to be maybe, but then when they came and got her he called someone and was all hey, they got her. So it sounded like he was possibly concerned about her? Unless he knew she was spying, but why would he know that? I don't know....yah, haha so many questions.

Again,I don't think they'll kill her off, CM doesn't kill off characters, they just leave or get 'promotions' ie JJ. I think that guy in the flashbacks is the one that escaped from prison in Russia, it was Russia right?? I only say that because this guy seemed to have a bit of an accent, I want to say Russian but can't be sure until I watch it again. She was undercover so she was probably playing friendly, or maybe even lovers. He pretty much knew who came to get her, I do think though he had some idea of who or what she was. I think he found out who put him in jail and is now going after them

I think he's Russian. That story sounds interesting. And yeah, I like what Prentiss said to Morgan too, when he asked her about it.

The thing about CM is that, it's unexpected. They've never killed off a regular character before, but this could be their first. I'm not saying I want Prentiss to die (:bigcry:), but even if they do send her off in that manner (:shifty:), it would still make an interesting story, judging on the flashbacks shown.

Wait, is the guy released from prison, or he escaped? I forgot.

I think he's Russian. That story sounds interesting. And yeah, I like what Prentiss said to Morgan too, when he asked her about it.

The thing about CM is that, it's unexpected. They've never killed off a regular character before, but this could be their first. I'm not saying I want Prentiss to die (:bigcry:), but even if they do send her off in that manner (:shifty:), it would still make an interesting story, judging on the flashbacks shown.

Wait, is the guy released from prison, or he escaped? I forgot.

Ly I hope they don't break precedent and kill off a character :cry: I'm still holding out hope that they'll just have her leave alive but maybe in hiding of sorts :shrug:

That guy 'disappeared' from prison which means, I think he escaped or paid someone off to get out. I kind of like the cat and mouse thing they've got going on right now , Prentiss being the mouse, although a gun carrying/ass kickin mouse :D. I don't think this guy really knows what he's getting himself into. He's got a rude awakening, considering her new 'gang' of friends

Ly I hope they don't break precedent and kill off a character :cry: I'm still holding out hope that they'll just have her leave alive but maybe in hiding of sorts :shrug:

That guy 'disappeared' from prison which means, I think he escaped or paid someone off to get out. I kind of like the cat and mouse thing they've got going on right now , Prentiss being the mouse, although a gun carrying/ass kickin mouse :D. I don't think this guy really knows what he's getting himself into. He's got a rude awakening, considering her new 'gang' of friends

I'm fine so long as they don't give a crap story, all because they want the character out. Meh. But if Prentiss gets killed or sumfink, I'm sure the team will be highly affected. And me too. ._______.

HAHHAHA Ass kickin' mouse!

Yeah, I'm quite sure Prentiss's current team kicks more ass than her previous. GOSHHHHH CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT. :bomb:

But at the same time, I don't want Prentiss to go just yet. :|

I still think it's weird that the rest of the team hasn't found out yet. They're all in the FBI after all. I'd think that kind of info that certain people are in danger would be known within the FBI. Well maybe they'll find out soon.

Yeah. :thinking:

I better stay out of Tumblr for a bit, I don't want that episode to be spoiled. :|

MGG's last CM tweet:

can't imagine a more romantic valentines day then one spent directing this sort of scene http://yfrog.com/h7owcdkj http://yfrog.com/gykqrcoj

h7owcdkj:iphone

gykqrcoj:iphone

Looks like Paget is kicking some ass and putting up a hell of a fight too !!! :whip::whip:

Looks fun. :P

I can't wait for the episode! I heard that Seaver is now in the opening titles? ME NO LIKEY. :sad:

And Lauren is actually Prentiss.

/spoilers spoilers :|

OMG how come I can't remember what we used to call DP's in the Berry thread :thinking:

Double penetration? :uhoh:

I better stay out of Tumblr for a bit, I don't want that episode to be spoiled. :|

I can't wait for the episode! I heard that Seaver is now in the opening titles? ME NO LIKEY. :sad:

WHAAAATTT???!!!!!! Seaver in the opening credits and is Prentiss???? :shocked2::smash::smash::shout::whip::angry::dozey: That's it I can't watch anymore. I missed last night due to some dental work that knocked me on my ass. I did read that CBS is trying to get Paget to stay, but her contract would have to allow her to try a pilot for a new series if she wanted AND that Shemar and Thomas were in negotiations for their contract next year. :bigcry::bigcry: why all the upheaval just leave my show alone!!!!!!

LOL Double penetration :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I remember now it was Dan Punkass

WHAAAATTT???!!!!!! Seaver in the opening credits and is Prentiss???? :shocked2::smash::smash::shout::whip::angry::dozey: That's it I can't watch anymore. I missed last night due to some dental work that knocked me on my ass. I did read that CBS is trying to get Paget to stay, but her contract would have to allow her to try a pilot for a new series if she wanted AND that Shemar and Thomas were in negotiations for their contract next year. :bigcry::bigcry: why all the upheaval just leave my show alone!!!!!!

LOL Double penetration :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: I remember now it was Dan Punkass

Negotiations? :uhoh: I don't know what to make of that. :| And I do hope Paget stays! SHE HAS TO STAY. D:

Oh, I heard that Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour isn't doing so well. :awesome::awesome:

:|

I. Love. Criminal. Minds. :heart:

I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but i have to find someway into this thread :laugh3:

I'm going to miss Prentiss :sad: but I'm sure the new girl will do just fine :)

No problem, welcome here! Do I call you Kasaa? Call me Ly. :wacky:

I think it would take a while for us to get used to Seaver... And she needs more lines and character.

Hi Ly, you can call me Kasaa or if you feel like it my real name is Egil (norwegian)

I can still remember when Paget first came around, she had an awful haircut btw, I didn't really care much for her, she didn't seem to fit in, but over time her character developed into a crucial part of the "team". I'm just hoping Seaver can do the same

Yah, I watched it. She's in the credits. I was all :blank:. And she still was barely helpful at all in this episode. :blank::blank:

Yah! This episode revealed that Lauren is Paget. Lauren Reynolds to be exact.

How funny would it have been if they had used my last name too? :awesome:

OHLOL double penetration. :')

That's better than what it actually was.

OMG really? I hope they can convince her to stay. She's already done though. They're filming episode 19 now. And DA FUCK nah I better not be hearing any sketch news about Thomas and Shemar. Oh hell nah.

Haha yep, Dan Punkass. :wacky:

I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but i have to find someway into this thread :laugh3:

Haha no problem, welcome! Glad we have another person! I'm Lauren, nice to meet you.

And yah, I feel bad for Rachel Nichols getting hate over this, it's not her fault really, she just happens to be coming in at a bad time cause Paget's leaving and everyone's still sore about AJ being gone. But really, the writers need to start making Seaver like, awesome or something. :blank:

Negotiations? :uhoh: I don't know what to make of that. :| And I do hope Paget stays! SHE HAS TO STAY. D:

Oh, I heard that Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour isn't doing so well. :awesome::awesome:

LOL not surprised. Do spinoffs ever do well? I mean besides Law & Order: SVU.

Hi Ly, you can call me Kasaa or if you feel like it my real name is Egil (norwegian)

I can still remember when Paget first came around, she had an awful haircut btw, I didn't really care much for her, she didn't seem to fit in, but over time her character developed into a crucial part of the "team". I'm just hoping Seaver can do the same

Hi Egil! :wacko:

I guess my craze for the show started around season 3. I remember not watching season 1; I think it's because I thought the show was scary. :|

Gosh, how different I am today compared to last time. :wreck:

Yah, I watched it. She's in the credits. I was all :blank:. And she still was barely helpful at all in this episode. :blank::blank:

And yah, I feel bad for Rachel Nichols getting hate over this, it's not her fault really, she just happens to be coming in at a bad time cause Paget's leaving and everyone's still sore about AJ being gone. But really, the writers need to start making Seaver like, awesome or something. :blank:

GOSHHHH The writers better start giving Seaver some good lines! -___-

AJ leaving was a shock, and gosh, I hope Paget doesn't leave. I heard that it's her choice whether to leave or not. :anxious:

And that the Lauren episode would be a cliffhanger.

And yeah, that would be so cool if the last name used is the same as yours. :wacky:

I really don't approve of CM's spin-off. Though I haven't watched it.

Hi Egil! :wacko:

I guess my craze for the show started around season 3. I remember not watching season 1; I think it's because I thought the show was scary. :|

Gosh, how different I am today compared to last time. :wreck:

GOSHHHH The writers better start giving Seaver some good lines! -___-

AJ leaving was a shock, and gosh, I hope Paget doesn't leave. I heard that it's her choice whether to leave or not. :anxious:

And that the Lauren episode would be a cliffhanger.

And yeah, that would be so cool if the last name used is the same as yours. :wacky:

I really don't approve of CM's spin-off. Though I haven't watched it.

Really? Well then I really hope she decides to stay!

Haha yah, it would be cool. Oh well, it's not. It's Reynolds. :mean: :P

Yah I don't really approve it either, even though I haven't seen it either. Mostly I just don't see the need for one.

Yah I don't really approve it either, even though I haven't seen it either. Mostly I just don't see the need for one.

Yeah, I too don't see the need for a spin-off. I mean, the series is good on it's own. :uhoh:

I haven't watched the latest episode and probably won't watch it this week, perhaps next week. I've got tests. :bigcry:

So yeah, when the Lauren episode is out, I hope I get to watch it ASAP. :wacky:

a multi multi response here :D

Hi Egil! I'm Jenn the more CM fans the better.

OMG really? I hope they can convince her to stay. She's already done though. They're filming episode 19 now. And DA FUCK nah I better not be hearing any sketch news about Thomas and Shemar. Oh hell nah.

Haha yep, Dan Punkass. :wacky:

Haha no problem, welcome! Glad we have another person! I'm Lauren, nice to meet you.

I guess to be fair she is still in training, right?? So her observations should be obvious and predictable, BUT since she's been on a few cases with them I would've hoped for better sigh.... Yeah it's not her fault that she's coming in during a bad time for the show, but she's just so bland, beautiful but bland :blank:

***if you haven't watched this last episode skip the spoiler***

So I'm scared shitless for Emily after watching last weeks episode. I mean the guy is in the states!!! He's already killed that one girl's fiancee :stunned:

I do think that Reid has an idea what's going on. I think he was reading Emily's lips when she was talking to her on the phone.

Yeah Lauren ditto on all the sketch talk and hell DA FUCK NAW!!!! :lol:

I can see why they would want to try a spin off, that episode was quite popular. I mean it kind of worked with CSI although the only spin off I periodically watch is CSI: NY for Gary Sinise :cool: Miami is just bad and LV I don't watch anymore cuz Grissom is gone.

Well I plan to watch this new show I set the DVR for this coming episode. I want to check it out for myself

end multi multi :D

Yeah, I too don't see the need for a spin-off. I mean, the series is good on it's own. :uhoh:

I haven't watched the latest episode and probably won't watch it this week, perhaps next week. I've got tests. :bigcry:

So yeah, when the Lauren episode is out, I hope I get to watch it ASAP. :wacky:

I know what you mean! I've had so many tests lately I was lucky enough to even get to watch it just one day after.

But yes, it basically doesn't matter what I have going on in school when Lauren comes out. I plan on watching it on TV that very night. :blank: Especially since it'll have the commercial breaks and all, so I'll get the full intensity effect! Which will suck and be awesome at the same time. :awesome:

I guess to be fair she is still in training, right?? So her observations should be obvious and predictable, BUT since she's been on a few cases with them I would've hoped for better sigh.... Yeah it's not her fault that she's coming in during a bad time for the show, but she's just so bland, beautiful but bland :blank:

***if you haven't watched this last episode skip the spoiler***

So I'm scared shitless for Emily after watching last weeks episode. I mean the guy is in the states!!! He's already killed that one girl's fiancee :stunned:

I do think that Reid has an idea what's going on. I think he was reading Emily's lips when she was talking to her on the phone.

Yeah Lauren ditto on all the sketch talk and hell DA FUCK NAW!!!! :lol:

I can see why they would want to try a spin off, that episode was quite popular. I mean it kind of worked with CSI although the only spin off I periodically watch is CSI: NY for Gary Sinise :cool: Miami is just bad and LV I don't watch anymore cuz Grissom is gone.

Well I plan to watch this new show I set the DVR for this coming episode. I want to check it out for myself

Yah, I guess it is cause she's still in training, but yah you're right, she's gorgeous but bland. I want her to do something really BADASS soon so she can be less bland. :wacky: Cause I want to like her. It's not fun disliking someone you're supposed to like.

Spoiler again. Don't read unless you've seen the ep.

Oh, and I agree with everything you said in your spoiler Jenn. Oh Reid. :anxious:

Even if he didn't read her lips he def. knows something's up.

And I'm scared too! How does the dude just get around like that!?

Haha yah, you know. :awesome: They're our boys, they can't be even THINKING about leaving or anything.

I don't think I'll watch the spin-off actively, maybe if I'm flipping channels and it just happens to be on or something. I just don't think I'll be taken with the cast like I am for CM, which is pretty important for me.