✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas Project 2010?

Technicolor Liver

If you did a video with the postcard thing, it would take forever! Try reading all those messages, maybe keeping it much more simple where people take a single photo, anywhere where they are celebrating the holidays, and if they want hold up a card saying whatever (Peace, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Let it snow.. etc)

indeed, i think keeping it simple like this would be best.

and then the video could just have a title slide that says Happy Holidays or whatever :shrug:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did a video with the postcard thing, it would take forever! Try reading all those messages, maybe keeping it much more simple where people take a single photo, anywhere where they are celebrating the holidays, and if they want hold up a card saying whatever (Peace, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Let it snow.. etc)

that's what I'm thinking of, your christmas picture (you can hold a sign with ashort message, or add it on paint or photoshop) and then put all the pics together in a video. It could be done with Windows Movie Maker or something.

I say it's too soon to make another cping project (sending things to coldplay) and there's no time to organize a good thing

but this isn't such an epic project, it's more simple and we're not involving them directly cause we wouldn't be sending anything, just a link to a video. :shrug:

I say it's too soon to make another cping project (sending things to coldplay) and there's no time to organize a good thing

*feels ignored*

Anyway, things like these take time, that's why I said that. Even to organize the secret santa which is between coldplayers or the awards (which are totally online) take like 3 months

*feels ignored*

Anyway, things like these take time, that's why I said that. Even to organize the secret santa which is between coldplayers or the awards (which are totally online) take like 3 months

I replied to your post :kiss:

we're improvising a bit :lol:

Can't you just email them the link??

And you should set a deadline. People don't need ages to take a photo, so if they don't get it in on time, then they just won't get to be in the video.

this^^^and a link can be sent by e-mail to Debs or to Anchorman and it can be put here and on Facebook. It's not impossible for them to find out.

yeah but sending them stuff constantly would make future projects less exciting for them D:

Yeah but this isn't a huge project like postcards it's just a little Christmas gift thanking them for everything ESPECIALLY the boat trip and the Q&A's! That was such a generous act even though it's only for 100 of us.