✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas Project 2010?

Technicolor Liver

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In your first post you should clarify it a bit, saying perhaps like we are going to try and get an estimate and if we get enough people then we will go ahead with the project. Set a date for when you would decided to do so. Does that make sense? Or am I just babbling on ;)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. . . and by then, LP5 will be released and maybe we'll have an even better idea to base the Christmas project on!

We don't want to send the boys something rushed, do we?

why do I always agree with you? :lol:

:kiss:

In your first post you should clarify it a bit, saying perhaps like we are going to try and get an estimate and if we get enough people then we will go ahead with the project. Set a date for when you would decided to do so. Does that make sense? Or am I just babbling on ;)

yes, that would be good. To update what this is about. By tomorrow we'll know if there a decent amount of people to make this work. (or let's wait til Wednesday, maybe after they hear the song they'd be more willing to do it :P )

Yeah there is always next year! :D

But I still think we should wait for a few days just in case! :D

Can the people that disagree agree with that? :confused:

:lol:

if most people think we should wait, then let's wait...

I do think this could work, though

I'd rather wait for an awesome idea and not just a random video. Something which means time and dedication from us and they would appreciate and notice. Not something prepared in just a few days

I clicked 'YES' to participate at first but then I kind of changed my mind... I agree with you, Lore, I think it's better to do something that needs a bit more effort. :shrug: