✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas Project 2010?

Technicolor Liver

yeah but sending them stuff constantly would make future projects less exciting for them D:

once a year is not that constant :thinking:

edit: PFFA project was 2008

and this one would not be that huge :\

it would not make it less exciting IMO

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should probably have the link sent to Coldplay by a week before Christmas (that way we know for sure that they haven't left for holidays yet. )

So that puts us to December 18th at the latest, which is a Sunday. But that's a weekend, so maybe we should have it to them by the Friday, which is December 16th?

And depending on how long it would take you to put together the video (let's say it takes 5 days, just in case something comes up), photos should be in by December 11th?

Yes? No?

once a year is not that constant :thinking:

I'd rather wait for an awesome idea and not just a random video. Something which means time and dedication from us and they would appreciate and notice. Not something prepared in just a few days

You mean, burn it to a DVD and give them the hard copy?

If we could find someone in London who would be willing to burn the link to a DVD then that would be awesome!

at the meet and greet in the Christmas Gigs :whistle:

I'd rather wait for an awesome idea and not just a random video. Something which means time and dedication from us and they would appreciate and notice. Not something prepared in just a few days

you make me feel bad :\...we are making an effort...we can always do an awesome thing next year with something LP5 related.

of course you can, I just don't see the point :blank: but it's just me I guess

it's almost december, I'd rather wait a little and make a great thing instead of forcing this and do it quickly without getting great results