✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas Project 2010?

Technicolor Liver

OFFICIAL IDEA:

Ok if we get enough people, the idea would be to send in a festive photo of yourself, your family, etc. that I would gather into a video. You can also request to add some text on your picture or anything else special! :D If you are willing to participate, just check yes above and say your name so I can add it to the list below. We are trying to find an estimate on how many people and it would be good to know by about the 5th of December! :thumbsup: THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOS IS SUNDAY DECEMBER 12!

List of people:

Technicolor Liver

laga

Technicolor Sparks

Paulinha coldplay

hayleequinn

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

I say video!

Oh, yeah, we could do it in a powerpoint video type thing! :dance:

I didnt even think of that.

yep, one picture after another with music and it would be easier to make and coordinate and to send it to cause you upload it to YouTube and post the link.

I will post my idea on here too:

We all take photos of ourselves in front of our Christmas lights, or holding a sign with a Christmas greeting (essentially a large Christmas card all on one side of the paper), or wearing a Santa hat, whatever you want.

Then someone (presumably Technicolor Liver, since he offered in his original post) puts all the photos (or videos) together in video and sends it to Coldplay!

sending a christmas card would be too difficult to organise cuz it would have to be like last time, someone would have to collect them and and give them to the guys and I don't know if someone at their HQ would be willing to do that, or if it would be alright to send lots and lots of individual cards from different parts of the world to the Beehive, it could look messy.

sending a christmas card would be too difficult to organise cuz it would have to be like last time, someone would have to collect them and and give them to the guys and I don't know if someone at their HQ would be willing to do that, or if it would be alright to send lots and lots of individual cards from different parts of the world to the Beehive, it could look messy.

Understand... :(

So, are you thinking in a video? With our pics?

Ok so I think we should send eCards and videos. :thinking:

So they can send a postcard virtually or a video?

not to sound rude, but I doubt they have time to open hundreds of e.cards, but a 5 minute video with pictures would be more likely to work.

If you did a video with the postcard thing, it would take forever! Try reading all those messages, maybe keeping it much more simple where people take a single photo, anywhere where they are celebrating the holidays, and if they want hold up a card saying whatever (Peace, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Let it snow.. etc)