✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the video stream links posted above seem to be derived from the same source (omroep.nl).

This is a Silverlight stream which is geoblocked. Any link to the stream will also expire after 5 minutes. The only way I can see to download it outside NL is with a fast, reliable, Dutch, SOCKS proxy. If you find one, let me know!

It should be possible for someone in NL to download it with a program like NetTransport using the link http://livestreams.omroep.nl/npo/cultura24-bb

That should then give a choice of 5 streams to choose from to download like this one (which is now expired) :-

mms://livevideo.omroep.nl/thema_cultura24-bb-public?/npo/cultura24-bb&md5=cf1e899803cb9188794711efac7f68ef&t=4defcd39

Hopefully someone will record it from the TV which will make downloading the stream superfluous!

yeah, that site hates me :(

haven't found a good proxy yet...I'll keep looking

fsa :awesome:

I agree with the last sentence, fingers crossed that someone is going to record it from the TV

By the way Anna and Carla conquered the front row :dance:

woohoo for Anna and Carla :cool:

Damn I was looking forward to watch them play today. But it sounds like Pinkpop's stream is being geographically racist. :(

Unfortunately, yeah. I was all set and ready to watch the guys today but NO :shifty:

People from the Netherlands are just more special than us, I guess :phu:

I think our only hope now is JustinTV

EDIT: hope, not home

WS: Nooooo!

People from the Netherlands,our destinity is in your hands :lol:

Dont work for me any of the links,just says access denied (not that about you are not geographically located blabla...)

It´s something :|

http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/item/F215B2EEF444BD45F407799F88C89174.html

16.00 - 17.00 Manic Street Preachers

17.00 - 18.00 De Staat

18.00 - 19.00 Simple Plan

19.00 - 20.00 Elbow

20.00 - 21.00 Alter Bridge

this is the plan of 3voor12.

No Coldplay ???

Sorry for spamming this thread, but I'm really trying to watch them tonight :cry:

That's okay, I really want to watch them too. Hopefully some sweet, caring, kind person from the Netherlands will decide to stream PinkPop for us :hug: :kiss: :love: :heart: :dazzled: <-- that is for you, all you Netherlands folk out there!

That's okay, I really want to watch them too. Hopefully some sweet, caring, kind person from the Netherlands will decide to stream PinkPop for us :hug: :kiss: :love: :heart: :dazzled: <-- that is for you, all you Netherlands folk out there!

I would do it for you. But one problem. Then broadcast everything today, EXCEPT Coldplay:

Vandaag al Pinkpopconcerten op Cultura en 3VOOR12

Elbow volledig live te zien

-

Pinkpop is vandaag al te volgen op Cultura en 3VOOR12. Vanaf 16.00 uur zijn er op Cultura en 3VOOR12 volledige live concerten te zien van Pinkpop 2011. Je kunt onder andere de Manic Street Preachers, De Staat en Elbow verwachten.

Het volledige uitzendschema voor vandaag:

16.00 - 17.00 Manic Street Preachers

17.00 - 18.00 De Staat

18.00 - 19.00 Simple Plan

19.00 - 20.00 Elbow

20.00 - 21.00 Alter Bridge

I'm so angry right now.

How the heck is it possible they stream everything except Coldplay?!?

Isn't there a stream like Justin TV or something?

Nope. Not unless the uploader has listed it under some strange name that makes no sense--I've been checking for the past couple of hours :\

You would think that Coldplay would be one of their top priorities when streaming something. They're so huge all over the world, it just doesn't seem possible. . . Unless maybe they're avoiding broadcasting them on purpose so the only way to see them is to buy tickets and actually attend the festival :inquisitive:

Could be the same thing as Kings of Leon at Rock am Ring ?

They were the headliners on Friday, and they surely would have been broadcasted,

but their management I think didn't allow it ?

Hmm . . . interesting. But why would Coldplay's management not allow it? You would think they would want as much TV/Internet/radio exposure as possible so they can get some hype going for the new album (whenever it may be that it drops)

None of this makes sense:thinking:

They were the headliners on Friday, and they surely would have been broadcasted,

All the three headliners will not be broadcated on the stream. (kings of leon and foo fighters not also). I think they only will come in the television program, but then it will only be headlines.

http://cultura24.nl/page/tv-gids/791004

Te uwer informatie: Volbeat, 30 Seconds To Mars en Deadmau5 zijn voorlopig de enige artiesten die aan hebben gegeven dat ze niet opgenomen willen worden.

That means only those 3 bands don't want to get broadcasted.

Someone on twitter said this: "Coldplay is vandaag niet live te horen via tv/radio/internet. Ze willen eerst zelf na afloop horen hoe de kwaliteit is voordat het uitgezonden wordt"

translate: Coldplay will not be broadcasted on tv/radio/internet. They first want to hear it self, before it will be broadcated.

So there is a chance we will get more than mobilphone records ? ;)

I maybe can record it later in the year, in Germany we have a channel called 'WDR' which often works together with the Pinkpop organizers. But these concerts will be aired in the summer or so, if I can remember right. I hope they will broadcast Coldplay