✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find the cash machine on the map! Am I blind? :p

Not sure I'll be able to meet you. My friends aren't the freaks like me so I won't be there until 12:30. Hopefully on time for the gates to open. After the concert will have to find them in the crowd, no time to meet up with u afterwards I'm afraid. I will defintely try to look for some people.

+ OMG; It's tomorrow!!! So exctited already!

I would really love to meet you all, but I'm also going with other people so I'm not sure if I can.. :(

Well, hopefully see you tomorrow (aah tomorrow already??!!) and have a great time!! :D

edit: Btw, are you going for just the Saturday, or Sunday and Monday too?

I'm going for three days, so I'll get back on monday night. Looking forward to see how big this thread will be by then ;)

And thank you Chloe, I'm sure we will :nice:

Behind the fence? :uhoh:

There's a fence to get into the very front area of the field: ytd4pwws81at3ot27l.jpg

They empty it out after every gig, and I REALLY want to be in the queue to get back in there for Coldplay (best view, fewer pushing and shoving).

There's a fence to get into the very front area of the field: ytd4pwws81at3ot27l.jpg

They empty it out after every gig, and I REALLY want to be in the queue to get back in there for Coldplay (best view, fewer pushing and shoving).

Do they still empty it out after every gig? I thought they stopped doing that?

Can anyone confirm this? If they still empty it out, I guess it wouldn't make any sense to queue in front of the (main) entrace gates in the morning to secure a good spot at the front?

Thanks! :nice:

I thought I remembered it from last year, but I couldn't find any information about it. Now I still have a change to make front row :dance:

Do they still empty it out after every gig? I thought they stopped doing that?

Can anyone confirm this? If they still empty it out, I guess it wouldn't make any sense to queue in front of the (main) entrace gates in the morning to secure a good spot at the front?

I know they started doing it again after 2007: they didn't do it for 2006 or 2007, then DID do it in 2008 and 2009.

I know they started doing it again after 2007: they didn't do it for 2006 or 2007, then DID do it in 2008 and 2009.

Damn, I hope they changed the rules again. That would mean you can't see both Elbow and Coldplay from the front area.:cry:

Damn, I hope they changed the rules again. That would mean you can't see both Elbow and Coldplay from the front area.:cry:

I'm sorry, but I hope they didn't :/ It used to be horrible to have to wait in that area for 5 hours to ensure even a spot there. Maybe if you run you can get back in after Elbow.

3VOOR12 LIVE OP CULTURA24 (EN HIER OP DE SITE)

• zaterdag geen uitzending

• zondag 1300 - 2412u

• maandag 1300 - 2400u

TELEVISIE (NL3 EN HIER OP DE SITE)

• zondag 2240 - 2412u

• maandag 1925 - 2400u

3FM (+ LIVE OP 101TV EN HIER OP DE SITE)

• zaterdag 1800 - 2200u

• zondag 1500 - 2300u

• maandag 1000 - 2300u

this is the plan for the broadcast in the netherlands...

I asked Google translate and it said geen uitzding means there won't be a broadcast.

Do we have any fans in the netherlands who could help to clear the situation ?

Does it mean we only could get audio from the show from an radio show ?

Thanks to everyone who's able to speak dutch !;)

And for everyone going to the festival, my best wishes. Hope Coldplay will continue to only play awesome rockin' beautiful shows like the first ones... :)

3VOOR12 LIVE OP CULTURA24 (EN HIER OP DE SITE)

• zondag 1300 - 2412u

• maandag 1300 - 2400u

TELEVISIE (NL3 EN HIER OP DE SITE)

• zondag 2240 - 2412u

• maandag 1925 - 2400u

3FM (+ LIVE OP 101TV EN HIER OP DE SITE)

• zaterdag 1800 - 2200u

• zondag 1500 - 2300u

• maandag 1000 - 2300u

this is the plan for the broadcast in the netherlands...

I asked Google translate and it said geen uitzding means there won't be a broadcast.

Do we have any fans in the netherlands who could help to clear the situation ?

Does it mean we only could get audio from the show from an radio show ?

Thanks to everyone who's able to speak dutch !;)

And for everyone going to the festival, my best wishes. Hope Coldplay will continue to only play awesome rockin' beautiful shows like the first ones... :)

other sources confirms that the whole festival will be played live on 101tv and cultura24. Both sites has streams. For the dutch people it won't be a problem to watch the concert. The only problem is that teh streams doesn't work outside holland. So hopefully another person can stream it on justin.tv or something.

And besides, at "nederland 3" (one of the biggest Television channel in Holland) will broadcast the highlights of the concert. So after the concert there will be HQ vids. It now just the question if there's a stream during the concert.

other sources confirms that the whole festival will be played live on 101tv and cultura24. Both sites has streams. For the dutch people it won't be a problem to watch the concert. The only problem is that teh streams doesn't work outside holland. So hopefully another person can stream it on justin.tv or something.

And besides, at "nederland 3" (one of the biggest Television channel in Holland) will broadcast the highlights of the concert. So after the concert there will be HQ vids. It now just the question if there's a stream during the concert.

Holland isn't the same as the Netherlands ;)

200px-Holland_position.svg.png