✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to get us pictures of you as proof, right? :wink3:

When there won't be another way to get up front I will...

We (me and my son) are in an utter state of euphoria, after 2009 we will see them live again and this time all up front, that's for sure. So to you all enjoy tomorrow, we will!

When there won't be another way to get up front I will...

We (me and my son) are in an utter state of euphoria, after 2009 we will see them live again and this time all up front, that's for sure. So to you all enjoy tomorrow, we will!

Cool, have fun, then! Hopefully I'll manage to get up front someday (although it would help if I actually went to a concert first :P )

Have fun to everyone that's going!

The rest of us here will try to find a live stream :uhoh:

There might be a working audio stream that you can listen to from abroad. I'll check it later this afternoon when bands start playing at the festival :)

Okay, thanks :) I do wish we had a visual, though--half the fun is watching Chris leap around on stage like he overdosed on caffeine!:laugh3:

lol so true :laugh3:

I tried to get the video stream working, but for some reason the site always knows I'm using a proxy...very frustrating

I found this link, there might be an stream added later on

http://www.fanatix.com/watch-pinkpop-festival-at-landgraaf-landgraaf-on-11-jun-2011-19-00-live-streaming-free-online/ I'll keep checking it

All the video stream links posted above seem to be derived from the same source (omroep.nl).

This is a Silverlight stream which is geoblocked. Any link to the stream will also expire after 5 minutes. The only way I can see to download it outside NL is with a fast, reliable, Dutch, SOCKS proxy. If you find one, let me know!

It should be possible for someone in NL to download it with a program like NetTransport using the link http://livestreams.omroep.nl/npo/cultura24-bb

That should then give a choice of 5 streams to choose from to download like this one (which is now expired) :-

mms://livevideo.omroep.nl/thema_cultura24-bb-public?/npo/cultura24-bb&md5=cf1e899803cb9188794711efac7f68ef&t=4defcd39

Hopefully someone will record it from the TV which will make downloading the stream superfluous!