✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-June-2011] Coldplay @ Pinkpop Landgraaf festival, Netherlands

Carlaatje

Yeah, it does. I even checked my signed 'goodies' from that legendary evening after I saw your avatar. They had been collecting dust. I really should frame them one of these days.

Cool! Mine are still in the bag (a) I don't want to lose them lol

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just decided I am going for the Coldplay day!

First I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, but I can now, and they play new songs! And it will be amazing! And I don't mind going on my own for that^^

Will defenitely be at the main stage all day. How early are others going there?

God I'm excited

Just decided I am going for the Coldplay day!

First I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, but I can now, and they play new songs! And it will be amazing! And I don't mind going on my own for that^^

Will defenitely be at the main stage all day. How early are others going there?

God I'm excited

I've never been to Pinkpop on a Saturday, but I can imagine there will be quite some traffic jams since it's the first day. I'll try to get there early (around noon probably).

I still haven't decided whether I'll immediately head for the main stage, since I also wanted to see Manic Street Preachers (they finish at 5 pm).

It's always difficult if there are other bands you really want to see, luckily for me the other bands that play on the other stages are not nescesairily bands I really want to see, just because I don't know them that well or it's not really my thing. Happy about that (:

I'll probably go early aswell, otherwise I'll be waiting at home, so I'd rather wait there:P

Stop reading any further if you don't want to be spoiled with stuff about the setlist.

But wow, I'm so excited after seeing this clip (with horrible sound) from the festival gig they did yesterday. I can't believe it's been nine years since I last heard this song live. I just got goosebumps listening to it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54QzrdbaS6E]YouTube - ‪Life Is For Living - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏[/ame]

You guys be sure to bring back some pictures (and more importantly, videos!) for the rest of us Coldplayers if you can! :awesome:

Whole concert will be streamed. SO expect some good quality videos on Youtube.