✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where is Chris ?

LoryABjerre

Sorry never new Lory but i am here and not in Norway soon. sure there's shit that goes soon official facebook spread . I do not like playing with doll barbie danish famous.

but me I'm a tomboy real .

but the worst is that children will once again be disappointed and give a bad image of family

:thinking2:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing understand is a thread for joking .

and off thread :

the men love to playing with Barbie dolls, I see every day.

and me I am not a hen, on the net . but I have a bf that not makes me a good reputation on the net facebook .

• 1 month later...

Like I love Chris more than anything but why doesn't he just go out with his wife time to time and go on family holidays with his kids like.... I'm not trying to be disrespectful but....

Even Will and Kate go out together .......... AND THEY ARE ROYALTY!!!!!!

Like I love Chris more than anything but why doesn't he just go out with his wife time to time and go on family holidays with his kids like.... I'm not trying to be disrespectful but....

Even Will and Kate go out together .......... AND THEY ARE ROYALTY!!!!!!

Yes, but to a certain extent, they have to be seen in public together, as they get money from the state.

Chris and Gwyneth are a totally different matter, and clearly want to keep their private life private, which is their prerogative.;)

Yes I agree with you but it makes it look like they aren't a healthy couple :bigcry:

I don't see how. J-Lo and Marc Anthony were seen together in public all the time, and they clearly weren't a "healthy couple", as they've now split up.:dozey:

All I have to say is that if I was in their shoes, I would do exactly the same thing. They don't have anything to prove, so why is it necessary for them to show the world their affections? :shrug:

because the couple loved in the past show their happiness. and it was very natural. is love .

Gwyneth-WithChris.jpg

tn_gib001%5B1%5D.jpg

then the time I saw the couple together here and is so cold.

http://punchbowlblog.com/2010/08/16/jay-z-gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-attend-beach-party/

All I have to say is that if I was in their shoes, I would do exactly the same thing. They don't have anything to prove, so why is it necessary for them to show the world their affections? :shrug:

It isn't. They can do whatever they like.:smug:

You have a boyfriend! Yay! :dance:

never told me I was his girlfriend so I guess I was talking as if I had an imaginary boyfriend. because in my life, the only thing I can say is I do not know if I have a boyfriend. of course people think I'm insane .

So... someone saw my bf ?

it's the same thing to learn that Gwyneth and Chris are never together or separat or divorced.

spends his time on the net at 5am and not have time to be with his wife.

Things sounding confusing at 5am. CM

Well, for one thing, I'm guessing the guys have been in the studio as much as possible the last week to finish up the recording and the logistics of the album. I'm sure Chris was just updating us. Which doesn't take anything away from his time with Gwyneth. As the lime-stone rock star he is, it's kinda his job to do so. Marriage doesn't mean being with someone 24/7 - 365. Just because no one sees them together, doesn't mean they aren't together. They're just logical, and don't reveal their personal lives. It's not our business anyways.

I'm not understanding where you're coming from. :huh:

you all still have to wake up, because naive. I have to say poor Gwyneth

in this quote Chris speak of sex, on net at 5am (because is the psychology of men obsessed)

as when he speaks of his wife

personal lives ?

So... for reasons he does not much consideration, and not a secret in the medias in his private life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DlvxYmBHYo]YouTube - Ricky Gervais and Chris Martin[/ame]