✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where is Chris ?

LoryABjerre

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah it's not my problem . I prefer to watch movies to home :)

:lol: but the others night well before 5am this day . I dreamed that Chris did not want to let me pass. because he said, - I gave you my soul and my life. me must be that I have fun with the girls now. but I need to touch your soul through in front the screen.

and me said I want my bf but him have girl blonde famous model not have time for me :uhoh2: :(

I woke up and I said is a dream of any sense .

I'm not dreaming. Who knows if their marriage will last? I'm just saying that just because we don't see their love for one another doesn't mean it's not there. If their marriage doesn't carry on for their lives, then oh well, it wasn't meant to be. :shrug:

Oh, and "a perfect couple" doesn't exist. Nothing is perfect.

posted by the same person within an hour or so..

off topic but does this make any sense??

:dozey:

okay, i found a solution for myself *use the ignore function*

not watching movies drama, and very rarely romantic movies. because I always feel like pathetic when the movie is end

I said : poor girl she's alone and console as stupid girl. So the movies watching less

I'm not dreaming. Who knows if their marriage will last? I'm just saying that just because we don't see their love for one another doesn't mean it's not there. If their marriage doesn't carry on for their lives, then oh well, it wasn't meant to be. :shrug:

Oh, and "a perfect couple" doesn't exist. Nothing is perfect.

sorry but perfect couples exist only the soulmates .

bah it's not my problem . I prefer to watch movies to home :)

:lol: but the others night well before 5am this day . I dreamed that Chris did not want to let me pass. because he said, - I gave you my soul and my life. me must be that I have fun with the girls now. but I need to touch your soul through in front the screen.

and me said I want my bf but him have girl blonde famous model not have time for me :uhoh2: :(

I woke up and I said is a dream of any sense .

I logged in and I said is a post of any sense .

you think dreams have meaning and are true ?

so yes no sense for me but my post have a sense and only this sense

http://forums.coldplaying.com/showthread.php?t=74334

Chris is Elvis and Gwyneth Priscillia ? :thinking:

Following this post and others and it's better in the Lounge and not the showbise Coldplay- and Hollywood section.

I wanted to know if Chris was bad or crazy? not to live happily as a family because are real in real life.

Jonny is getting married is cool too.

see nothing in his eyes...?

15daw0n.jpg

k3rwvl.jpg

she wants to marry Chris, because Chris was only in his heart

2ij2r14.jpg

and in life will tell you that dreams are a pure imagination that does not exist in real life.

and stories of celebrities and their relationships not either ennoyed me :angry:

anyway I have just one problem in my life and that I am not even able to tell if I have a boyfriend or not, because apparently a man I love never said to me. so I no longer have the right to live and be happy and advance in life.

Nah Lory, you are not stupid. :(

sorry but perfect couples exist only the soulmates .
but do soulmates really exist?

anyway I have just one problem in my life
Only one? Well done! I have several, just got jobless so I have to apply for jobs :S and my PC got broken, so I have to get a new one :( Another problem: I am always tired :(

anyway I have just one problem in my life and that I am not even able to tell if I have a boyfriend or not, because apparently a man I love never said to me. so I no longer have the right to live and be happy and advance in life.
I can help you with this problem if you want to. For one, you say that you don't know if you have a boyfriend or not, but I can tell you that he's not your boyfriend. He's the boyfriend of a hen of luxury - as you call her. So just accept that he's happy with her and go on with your life. Because he's not your boyfriend, doesn't mean that you no longer have the right to live and be happy and advance in life! I don't know how that got into your head. You really don't need to be with a soulmate to be someone in life and live your life! Just start living your life and the good things come by.

I think I read all the books on the soulmates. and all say the same thing. when you meet a soulmate. ONLY one is. this one soulmate in life. Then they wrote that no l substitute for soulmate. the person who can be with you but will never be the soulmate. because you already have one. and that no one will never understand you and called a happy relationship but without feeling .. ( middle-age ?)

yes meet a soulmate is a curse.

one day a woman, a gypsy woman stopped me on the street. but scared me. and read the lines hand and told me. you are going to married and having children. ONLY believe what your heart dictates. Then she told me that me trust in God.

well If God exists then there is a soulmate, and if it does not exist when all my life is a joke.

one thing is sure I am condemned to be alone or to live one day with my soulmate.

Both men were interested in me in my real life. and were it not for this story of soulmate between , I will marry men who wanted my money and my papers of Switzerland.

and another just wanted to forget his girlfriend with me and was interested in me. now this man is with his ex girlfriend and have a child .

and myself in the story?

yes avoided all of this . to eject by this person because his ex wanted him

me I still had problems with men in my past

I do not deserve this of evil men. there was much wicked of men in my life :(

I'll make this really simple for you. You do not need a guy to be happy in life. I'm pretty sure you can be fine on your own and you don't have to whine about how you'll never meet someone who loves you back because you can't force love, that just happens.

And if never happens then fuck it, it's not the end of the world.

and then if I was with someone I have to lie about the fact that I love someone else,

I said - you're just a companion friend is really bad for the person who wants to be with me .

I can not have a family and to have children then that is not really the children of my husband because I love someone else. and I think to the person I love. it's called the children born without love between their parents. and there the child will feel no identity.

yes I will stay depressed all my life. alone and I am not a modern girl and i not like living alone but it is a normal life in sadness. I do not really have friends prefer their boyfriends and not really respect by my family

ex I am always drowned my soul with loneliness, in 94 I was in darkness of depression alone.

but there are some who have really drown in the loneliness because always my second name is Grace.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3adFWKE9JE]‪Jeff Buckley - Grace‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The song was based on an instrumental song called "Rise Up to Be" written by Buckley's collaborator, Gary Lucas. Jeff wrote lyrics inspired by his saying goodbye to his girlfriend at the airport on a rainy day, and the vocal melody came naturally.[1] In Buckley's words, "It's about not feeling so bad about your own mortality when you have true love."

So I do not know where Chris is probably have full life yes a family, wife and laughter of his children everywhere is ok. so gives lots to live .

me I stay in my mind the most obscure, no sun no life is not suicide it's just drowning in life. him does not hear me when him sings. he thinks to save me with a rocket,

[ame]

[/ame]

and if you see a little light in its clips, it's a miracle, but no it's just like a soul depressed