✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VOTE CHRIS FOR THE NME AWARDS 2011.

Jady

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris not winning? Pfft, what I want to know is how Lady Gaga is almost winning the Hottest Women poll. I'm not even one of the people who bashes Gaga, but at least half the women on there are better-looking, a lot of whom aren't even that attractive.

Thank the heavens for Emily Haines' sizable point advantage over her. :D

Okay, rant over. You girlies can go back to talking about how much you wuv Chris Fartin or Rat Bellamy. :P (I joke because I care.)

Chris not winning? Pfft, what I want to know is how Lady Gaga is almost winning the Hottest Women poll. I'm not even one of the people who bashes Gaga, but at least half the women on there are better-looking, a lot of whom aren't even that attractive.

Okay, rant over.

I was about to say THIS!

but then.......

You girlies can go back to talking about how much you wuv Chris Fartin or Rat Bellamy. :P (I joke because I care.)

Maturity Fail = You.

You say Gaga is in the top 3?

Disgusting.

I tried to get Flo up into the top 5 for a while but then I gave up on getting both Chris and Flo in there.

Im not giving up on getting them together though.

Florence + Chris = blueish green eyed red headed musical prodigy child!

I'm a fan of Gaga's music and I'm not afraid to say that she's not all that pretty. :P

Emily Haines definitely deserves to win this one, and I think she will. :nice:

Okay, rant over. You girlies can go back to talking about how much you wuv Chris Fartin or Rat Bellamy. :P (I joke because I care.)

Chris Fartin

Chris Fartin

Chris Fartin

Chris Fartin

You my friend, are a child.