✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VOTE CHRIS FOR THE NME AWARDS 2011.

Jady

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Pomplamooses cover of Telephone in my itunes library for a day.

Then I realized that despite the pretty voice singing it..... its still a god awful excuse for a song and I deleted it.

I think It is talentless.

Which would be fine if like most of that other top 40 nonsense... I could just avoid it.

But like I've said before, the length to which this particular gimmick is shoved down my thoat is so extreme I had to withdraw from tv and radio almost completely. And even then I can never fucking escape it for more than a day at the most.

Even twilight isnt this bad.

FIN.

Then I realized that despite the pretty voice singing it..... its still a god awful excuse for a song and I deleted it.

Which would be fine if like most of that other top 40 nonsense... I could just avoid it.

But like I've said before, the length to which this particular gimmick is shoved down my thoat is so extreme I had to withdraw from tv and radio almost completely. And even then I can never fucking escape it for more than a day at the most.

FIN.

+1111111111111111

FIN.

TRUE DAT

Excuse me for butting in but Twilight is SO MUCH WORSE than Lady Gaga. I don't really listen to her music but at least she has a message with what she does. Twilight is just garbage about weird sparkly vampires who make young girls dependent and weak.

So much truth in 3 sentences :dead:!!

Especially on the pic they have :wacky:

LauraMarlingPR121110.jpg

she's adorable!!!!