✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayzone interviews Matt McGinn!

coldpatrix

This week, Coldplayzone.it has exclusively interviewed a great person related to Coldplay world, Matt McGinn, the official roadie of the band and the author of 'Roadie: My Life On The Road With Coldplay'.

After the very first questions - Matt is very timid - at the end it was a very interesting chat, thanks to it we can deply know how Coldplay are related to Matt and vice versa. Thanks Matt! Coldpatrix

Here you could find the interview (the english version is below):

http://www.coldplayzone.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1548:coldplayzone-intervista-in-esclusiva-matt-mcginn&Itemid=141

Enjoy!

"Some artists, when asked about the best tour of their careers, usually answer, gritting their teeth (and lessening the discomfort of the situation): 'The next one'. Have you already discussed about the next tour with Chris and the guys? Is there something that you can reveal us about it? At least, could you tell us if the idea of coming back to their intimacy with the audience, like in the early days, is still the path they want to pursue?

I can't say too much. But I know they are planning something special!"

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Thanks, to you and to Coldplayzone!

"I can't say too much. But I know they are planning something special!"

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Thanks, to you and to Coldplayzone!

"I can't say too much. But I know they are planning something special!"...:bomb:

it's precisely what caught my attention, I can't wait to know what it is! :awesome:

Thanks a lot, Pat! :hug:

Oooooh :wacko: I love the sound of that! :freak:

But I do Wonder if this interview was done before the boat trip and Liverpool/Newcastle? That was pretty spesh, don't you all think? I would hope that after the Christmas break, they will be head down, bum up at the studio.....