✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT DID YOU NOT GET FOR CHRISTMAS

ivet

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just reality

and more being alone is the answer to not being loved.

plus my mood is always worse each year.

I think if I really be loved by someone, I'll be happy and no one people in my life insulted me in the life.

From alot of your posts(even though thier really hard to understand) it seems like you suffer from depression, I don't know how badly as I don't know you but seriously go and get some professional help and advice,therapy,meds, whatever you will feel better for it:).

I am not the problem, I just need someone who loves me.

plus I'm the therapist.

I learned that all the psys I've been visited and give lots of money since my very young age and I was addicted to drugs by them because I'm still the same state.

. and brainwashed by them. telling me you are a social problem for the planet.

but I'm not going in a society that is becoming increasingly individualist who likes growing the superficiality, perfection and has no humanity and not love.

Since 2005 I am worse in depression but I know I'm not a shit like everyone thinks. I just can not prove in real life I'm not a stupid fanatic woman, just the problem of my life.

and more celebrities, and fans on the net are obsessed with Star Wars. but me I have so much serious problem. my dignity, in my real life to continue to live because people in my life think I'm the woman of fiction and more fanatic.

and people in real life think, people on the net are people always in fiction, sick, immature not in real life shit and fake.

then yes time that people are not true with me. depression stay because of people in real life .

I wish Christmas with love and be respected, but that is impossible as gift.