December 28, 201015 yr I prefer piranhas.:rolleyes: I would of also prefered a piranha! Or a shark, but my flat isn't big enough :(
December 28, 201015 yr Without socks, maybe you're blue_feetgirl.......................... :P Maybe :| thanks for making me realise that
December 28, 201015 yr I would of also prefered a piranha! Or a shark, but my flat isn't big enough :( Piranhas don't need much space.:confused: Maybe :| thanks for making me realise that You're welcome!:P
December 28, 201015 yr Piranhas don't need much space.:confused: I am a vegetarian and I don't think piranhas would be too satisfied with quorn.
December 28, 201015 yr I am a vegetarian and I don't think piranhas would be too satisfied with quorn. Not even quorned beef?:rolleyes:
December 28, 201015 yr BA BUM CHHHH. Good one :laugh3: http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=rimshot&play=true
December 28, 201015 yr what Chris ? Chris wants to marry twice with Gwyneth. sorry for the fangirls .
December 28, 201015 yr to answer the question of thread like every year. I have no respect or love. it's the only thing I wanted as gift
December 28, 201015 yr just reality and more being alone is the answer to not being loved. plus my mood is always worse each year. I think if I really be loved by someone, I'll be happy and no one people in my life insulted me in the life.
December 28, 201015 yr just reality and more being alone is the answer to not being loved. plus my mood is always worse each year. I think if I really be loved by someone, I'll be happy and no one people in my life insulted me in the life. From alot of your posts(even though thier really hard to understand) it seems like you suffer from depression, I don't know how badly as I don't know you but seriously go and get some professional help and advice,therapy,meds, whatever you will feel better for it:).
December 28, 201015 yr I am not the problem, I just need someone who loves me. plus I'm the therapist. I learned that all the psys I've been visited and give lots of money since my very young age and I was addicted to drugs by them because I'm still the same state. . and brainwashed by them. telling me you are a social problem for the planet. but I'm not going in a society that is becoming increasingly individualist who likes growing the superficiality, perfection and has no humanity and not love. Since 2005 I am worse in depression but I know I'm not a shit like everyone thinks. I just can not prove in real life I'm not a stupid fanatic woman, just the problem of my life.
December 28, 201015 yr and more celebrities, and fans on the net are obsessed with Star Wars. but me I have so much serious problem. my dignity, in my real life to continue to live because people in my life think I'm the woman of fiction and more fanatic. and people in real life think, people on the net are people always in fiction, sick, immature not in real life shit and fake. then yes time that people are not true with me. depression stay because of people in real life . I wish Christmas with love and be respected, but that is impossible as gift.
Create an account or sign in to comment