✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Atoms For Peace (Thom Yorke+Flea+others)

Dejan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Was hoping it would leak a bit closer to the release date so I wouldn't have to worry too much about spoilers. Still, I'm glad that Before Your Very Eyes is good, I'm looking forward to hearing that one in particular.

Have you listened to the album more? If so what would you say are your top 3-5 (if they have changed)

Still the same top 3 (Before Your Very Eyes, Stuck Together Pieces, Reverse Running). I like the title track as well, especially when you start hearing the sinister piano chords (The outro is really great!)

The worst songs are probably Default + Judge, Jury and Executioner - although they sound better in context with the album.

Definitely an album you listen on your headphones. Hope everyone has a good pair and not something like Beats by Dr. Dre. They will be worth it for the last 2 minutes of Amok (If you thought the buildup to Cymbal Rush was good, wait until you hear this song).

Definitely an album you listen on your headphones. Hope everyone has a good pair and not something like Beats by Dr. Dre. They will be worth it for the last 2 minutes of Amok (If you thought the buildup to Cymbal Rush was good, wait until you hear this song).

.... okay. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: