✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Member of the Month!!

SueDeNimes

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 2011!

Guess who will be all yellow in white wintery December? :wacko: We are so happy to extend a heartfelt thank you and congratulations to the recipient of our last grand finale MOTM for 2011 to: Christa42!

Christa has been a Coldplaying member since 2006. With her enthusiasm and generosity, she has helped out countless of other Coldplaying members by letting them stay at her house to attend Coldplay concerts. (Read: Her house is even called Hotel Christa by some Coldplayers!) Apart from that, she secured a number of VIP tickets for The Today Show for a bunch of other Coldplayers. Nonetheless, the most influential vibe she had brought is obviously pioneering the notion of Coldplay Karma by, for example, sending Coldplay confetti worldwide, especially to those who couldn't get them in their country. And so many other little things; sending serveral people "karma" necklaces, carrying the flag/banner at Lollapalooza that some of the French fans sent her, sending butterfly cupcakes, CDs... too many things to mention!

Again, thank you for being awesome, Christa!

Wow I was just sitting here posting away and did not notice I was all Yellow until a few minutes ago. Looks like I have a lot of Coldplay Karma today. Thank you all. I love being a member of the board & I am truly blessed to call you all my friends. Here's to a great Coldplay Christmas Season. I hope everyone gets to see the boys this tour. Hopefully the karma fairy will have a few more necklaces and butterfly cupcakes made up for the new year!

edit - oh yeah, this is pretty Fanfuckingtastic

Christa, you look so GOLDEN :dazzled:

That's cause I'm the Golden Opt Girl (moses reference for the nubes)

I am astonished I received this b/c I have not offered one technical thing on this board, I don;t even know how to multi quote even though countless # of you peeps have showed me. you will see this b/c i will make multiple posts oh but i do know how to cut and paste

CONGRATS CHRISTA :heart: :kiss: :dazzled: :hug:

So honored to pass the title to you, of all people :wacky:

Chelsea, I am honored, luff you

I'm meeting the member of the month next month :smug: (and the previous MoTM too :awesome:)

Congrats my dear :kiss:

Lore, I cannot believe it either, cannot wait!