✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Member of the Month!!

SueDeNimes

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I have a question, will there be a Coldplaying Awards 2011?

I haven't been here long so I was just wondering where I should post this so I thought I'd ask here!

And what would I need to do to get nominated for anything?

Thanks a lot!

Jack

Hey,

I have a question, will there be a Coldplaying Awards 2011?

I haven't been here long so I was just wondering where I should post this so I thought I'd ask here!

And what would I need to do to get nominated for anything?

Thanks a lot!

Jack

The Coldplaying Awards occur every year, so as far as I know, yes there will be one for 2011. :nice:

The awards categories range anywhere from "Biggest Guy Fan" to "User Who Uses the Most Smileys". So I'd say just be yourself and hope you get nominated for something! :wacko:

And for a question like this, you could make your own thread in the "Coldplaying.com" section.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the winners but I proclaim myself an honorable mention. I broke my foot waiting for Coldplay at Lollapalooza, and then, as I awaited patiently to see them at ACL, I broke my other foot while evacuating from our office building during the East Coast earthquake two days ago! Somehow, I will make it to ACL, but I doubt I can make it close to the stage given my two broken feet! But hey, this is fan dedication!

September 2011 !

This month we extend the title of Member of the Month to _Tash.

She is always keeping the forum updated with information from the band's website, including Oracle Q&As, Roadie #42 blogs and other news, as well us the band's twitter. She helps to keep Coldplaying your one-stop source for all things Coldplay. :D

Thank you _Tash!