✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Member of the Month!!

SueDeNimes

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Danish (being a Dane), English, German and French (mainly written, as this beautiful language is difficult to understand for me when spoken quickly), Swedish and Norwegian.

By means of Google Translate also other languages, but best Italian and Spanish (being relatively close to French).

Thanks for the answer :nice:

Wow, that's a lot of languages, that's awesome!

(I only understand English and German and like you in French, it's harder for me to understand when spoken quickly and also with certain accents! I also need a dictionnary most of the time to check out some words when I read or write in English, German.)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

^^ Chill :P

November 2012

It's November! It's a very exciting month for all Coldplaying members around the World. As many of you know, Coldplay will be releasing their second concert Live 2012 DVD on November 19, 2012. (It's been a long time waiting!:bomb:) For MOTM for November, we would like to congratulate edward_kingdom (who has been a Coldplaying member since 2005 :thumbsup: :vuvuzela:) for informing us that Coldplay's Live 2012 DVD will be premiering at the cinemas November 13! Just a few days until then, don't miss your chance to see it!

We would also like to thank him for sharing with us his Coldplay adventures (lucky you!)

Congrats, edward_kingdom! You are MOTM for November 2012! Woot! Woot! :awesome: :vuvuzela:

^^ Chill :P

November 2012

It's November! It's a very exciting month for all Coldplaying members around the World. As many of you know, Coldplay will be releasing their second concert Live 2012 DVD on November 19, 2012. (It's been a long time waiting!:bomb:) For MOTM for November, we would like to congratulate edward_kingdom (who has been a Coldplaying member since 2005 :thumbsup: :vuvuzela:) for informing us that Coldplay's Live 2012 DVD will be premiering at the cinemas November 13! Just a few days until then, don't miss your chance to see it!

We would also like to thank him for sharing with us his Coldplay adventures (lucky you!)

Congrats, edward_kingdom! You are MOTM for November 2012! Woot! Woot! :awesome: :vuvuzela:

Wooooooow!!!!! I hadnt seen this!!!!. I dont know what to say.... MANY MANY THANKS!!! :)!!! I love Coldplay since Parachutes! And I became member of Coldplaying many years ago!!! even if I cannot post so often, I come to the forum really often, check the news in the webpage and try to cooperate with the news / information I have !!! (such as when they come to my country).

:) thanks again for this!!!! :) Im happy!

• 1 month later...