✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-July-2011] Coldplay @ BBK Live, Bilbao, Spain

coldplay12

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't be long now til doors open, I expected more people at this time of the day, we aren't too many :)

Enjoy the gig online everyone (and please someone record it), I sure hope I will do too and they're not exhausted from yesterday...

I sincerely hope tonight we'll have a real streaming. I'm still disappointed for how things went yesterday.

I think the problem with yesterday was it was never announced it was going to be on TV but there was a stream but they were not allowed to show Coldplay (I don't know why, there was nothing to hide, guess they didn't have the license) where as this one is going to be live on spanish TV so there its almost certain there will be a stream (a dodgy one at very least :P)

The stream looks genuine, the only issue is whether there will be a good conection for the streaming.

Fingers crossed as usual then :)

I think the problem with yesterday was it was never announced it was going to be on TV but there was a stream but they were not allowed to show Coldplay (I don't know why, there was nothing to hide, guess they didn't have the license) where as this one is going to be live on spanish TV so there its almost certain there will be a stream (a dodgy one at very least :P)

Yes,they had their reasons of course, but you know, you stay awake till late, with high expectations...and then nothing. Not nice.