✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Yossarian is lonely and his phone has low battery

Luka Modric

Why does this Yossarian person have so many threads?

BAZZAAAHAAHAHAHA arwen... HAAAHAHAHAHA.... saying... HAWWHAHWAHWAHWA... HOW SOMEONE POSTS TOO MANY THREADS HAAAAAAAAAWRRAHWAHWHWCOUGH COUGH COUGHOHSHITNO WAIT IM OKAIHAHAAAAAARREEEEWWWWAAA!!!

.... Hmmm now what. Internet LULS visual time?

pot-kettle-black.jpg

BAZZAAAHAAHAHAHA arwen... HAAAHAHAHAHA.... saying... HAWWHAHWAHWAHWA... HOW SOMEONE POSTS TOO MANY THREADS HAAAAAAAAAWRRAHWAHWHWCOUGH COUGH COUGHOHSHITNO WAIT IM OKAIHAHAAAAAARREEEEWWWWAAA!!!

pot-kettle-black.jpg

There appears to be much LULS to be had on the forum today!

no his name is Yossarian and my name is Lory

and I think nobody really want to know his personality or my personality .

and would be too stupid to become a Christian Bale without empathy, because of people not know you really .

and the celebrities or fans do not respect me more you know well Yossarian .

Why does this Yossarian person have so many threads?

Is it a troll :thinking:

pot-kettle-black.jpg

I am a troll and people must continue to glorify superficiality

:bow:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Yossarian does firmly believe that is is of the much most forwarded importance that he makes his presents for the COLD GAME verily understood and knowed, for Yossarian has faced much persecution in his time on account of his NOT POOR English and his grammar which is also not with the poorest. Yossarian lives in a town where he has only one computer and so does the best he can with the materials he has, WHAT SAY YOU :angry:

Yossarian does firmly believe that is is of the much most forwarded importance that he makes his presents for the COLD GAME verily understood and knowed, for Yossarian has faced much persecution in his time on account of his NOT POOR English and his grammar which is also not with the poorest. Yossarian lives in a town where he has only one computer and so does the best he can with the materials he has, WHAT SAY YOU :angry:

Coldplay.jpg

Yossi you have a fanclub :nice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r622O7Kh4B4]YouTube - Lord of the Rings - Aragorn Summons Army of the Dead with Andúril[/ame]

WHAT SAY YOU :angry:

Yossarian lives in a house (a very big house in the country) with four of the FEMALE, he cannot just masturbate willy nilly as he pleases, he must bide his SEXUAL TIME, run a bubble bath, have a glass of red wine and listen to some of the Sigur Roasts, then just when the mood is justified with right he takes his shaky hand and gives it a bit of a turning until he is all happy as a clam called Larry and makes a funny face and a silly noise, then he has calm and is bubble bath. :cool:

This has got to be the greatest thing I have ever read. :D