✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris performs at Gary Barlow's 40th Birthday Gig

Mimixxx

Guest howyousawtheworld
Probably.

Tell me "Stefan" ...how offened are you for me insinuating that you were an asshole for that post you made on an earlier page in this thread making stupid comments on chris' clothes,

oh wait.... :dozey:

Wait who the fuck is Nathan?

And to hell with sunshine. Sunshine is for those I know/love/trust/respect.

Who's Nathan? A complete nobody who's insults were very below the belt.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get enjoyment out of being mean, and I feel bad for being to hard on Anna Elizabeth because when I looked back through the thread I noticed she didnt say it over and over and over like some people did. However, like I said, this is something I see all the time in loads of other threads. I have been very patient about it and didnt say anything

till now.

I made a joke about his t-shirt once, just like Anna. Why is it ok to be rude to me just for one joke? Seriously, show some respect!

I made a joke about his t-shirt once, just like Anna. Why is it ok to be rude to me just for one joke? Seriously, show some respect!

No. I wont.

Im not rude, you're just irritating.

And why?

Because I see it

all.

the.

time.

just like some people get irritated when fangirls spew in a thread where people are trying to discuss the musical aspect of it. Its the same issue and its just as annoying.

Like Kelsey and I said... who gives a fuck about what he's wearing?

Now heres a question for you....

Why do you care so much what I think?

No. I wont.

Im not rude, you're just irritating.

And why?

Because I see it

all.

the.

time.

just like some people get irritated when fangirls spew in a thread where people are trying to discuss the musical aspect of it. Its the same issue and its just as annoying.

Like Kelsey and I said... who gives a fuck about what he's wearing?

Now heres a question for you....

Why do you care so much what I think?

I'm irritating? How?

Read my posts. Again, I don't care what he's wearing, i's just strange that he wears worn down t-shirts.

And I care what people think of me if I'm being attacked for no good reason.

^^VC,

it's a matter of what is appropriate for the occasion

if he would have taken off the t-shirt (just wearing the black undershirt) and taken off the hat, we wouldn't be talking about it

he doesn't have to be fancy-schmancy, but it's nice to be appropriate

there's nothing to "defend" so there's no need to project your own self-defense on a man who doesn't need it

I'm irritating? How?

Read my posts. Again, I don't care what he's wearing, i's just strange that he wears worn down t-shirts.

And I care what people think of me if I'm being attacked for no good reason.

At this point i dont even know why your replying and are so upset. I didnt pick you out in my original post, I didnt specify you did I, no I didnt? and in posts after that I explained that the irritation comes from seeing people (often the same people) make stupid little comments about things that dont even matter and it goes on and on for pages.

If you havent participated in this and you feel you have done nothing wrong then you should not be upset and have nothing to worry about.

Are we done with this idiotic argument yet or are you going to just keep it going at all costs.

And you really shouldnt care what people think of you ;)

EDIT

^^VC,

it's a matter of what is appropriate for the occasion

if he would have taken off the t-shirt (just wearing the black undershirt) and taken off the hat, we wouldn't be talking about it

he doesn't have to be fancy-schmancy, but it's nice to be appropriate

there's nothing to "defend" so there's no need to project your own self-defense on a man who doesn't need it

Why do you care whats "appropiate for the occasion" what are you the fucking fashion police?

making snarky comments about he didnt wear what he in your opinion is "supposed to wear" doesnt change anything.

Even still If you had just mentioned it once and been done with it like Anna or Natacha then that would be one thing.

But you bitched about it for what? 3 pages? And Ive seen you do it before in other threads as well So yes, I was irritated and I said something.

At this point i dont even know why your replying and are so upset. I didnt pick you out in my original post, I didnt specify you did I, no I didnt? and in posts after that I explained that the irritation comes from seeing people (often the same people) make stupid little comments about things that dont even matter and it goes on and on for pages.

If you havent participated in this and you feel you have done nothing wrong then you should not be upset and have nothing to worry about.

Are we done with this idiotic argument yet or are you going to just keep it going at all costs.

And you really shouldnt care what people think of you ;)

Don't think for me.

It's not me who makes stupid little comments all the time.

And thank for for calling this an idiotic argument, you're the one who started it.

Stefan- go back to being the gentleman I have always seen in your posts-

Stefs actually very mean :angry: :P

What Amy said! I'm a complete arse!

Tell me "Stefan" ...how offened are you for me insinuating that you were an asshole for that post you made on an earlier page in this thread making stupid comments on chris' clothes,

oh wait.... :dozey:

Why are you putting my name between quotation marks? It's my real name. :sad:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Like Santa's c/sock :laugh3:

Like Santa's cock sock?? What a dirty old man!

*runs off to double check the inside of my Christmas stocking*

They say it's wrong and it should be met with severe punishments. :blank:

severe punishments eh?

how very analogous and wanton of you :uhoh:

:P

wow sometimes I read things too quick

instead of "a guy's burrito" I saw "gary's burrito"

and I thought, "wait a minute, Chris ate Gary's burrito?!???"

:laugh3:you're doing it again Carr!

Why are you talking about Guy's burrito:laugh3:

Because he fantasizes about it too.

Were you guys seriously arguing about how nice Chris Martin's shirt was? :|

MMMMMMMMyes and no

more just about making comments about appearences in general

this thread was just an example.

people getting offended because other people criticized CM's (lack of) fashion sense = thread of the month :lol:

caring about clothes doesn't mean to be materialistic in my opinion, you don't have to wear old clothes or wear the same 3 t-shirts all the time just to show you are a deep person who doesn't think about materialistic stuff.

people getting offended because other people criticized CM's (lack of) fashion sense = thread of the month :lol:

caring about clothes doesn't mean to be materialistic in my opinion, you don't have to wear old clothes or wear the same 3 t-shirts all the time just to show you are a deep person who doesn't think about materialistic stuff.

^This - well put, LORE