✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris performs at Gary Barlow's 40th Birthday Gig

Mimixxx

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people getting offended because other people criticized CM's (lack of) fashion sense = thread of the month :lol:

caring about clothes doesn't mean to be materialistic in my opinion, you don't have to wear old clothes or wear the same 3 t-shirts all the time just to show you are a deep person who doesn't think about materialistic stuff.

EXACTLY

Because you know when I mention something about a BTTF shirt that I like, but happen to mention it was worn 3 days in a row, that means I "always say bad stuff about his clothes in a bunch of other threads".

I'm so evil rrooooaaarrrrrr

EXACTLY

Because you know when I mention something about a BTTF shirt that I like, but happen to mention it was worn 3 days in a row, that means I "always say bad stuff about his clothes in a bunch of other threads".

I'm so evil rrooooaaarrrrrr

evil evil evil! you should be banned! :policeman:

:wacky:

you knoow... i was reading through this thread, and saw how some are displeased with the choice of clothing Chris chose to wear....but i would just like to say that i really couldn't care less...he could perform in his pajamas and i would love it all the same :P

Sing with me, LONG MULTIQUOTE TIME.

Why is he dressed like a normal guy?

I don't think he is a normal guy.

^ JADY = EPIC WIN.

YouTube - GB40 - Gary Barlow's 40th Birthday - Back for Good (feat. Chris Martin from Coldplay)[/url]

:blush:

ahh I like Chris Martin wtff.

hehehehurrhurr.

Haha they were just stating that it was funny and typical, it wasn't even meant to be criticizing. You're just being a fucking ****, you asshole. :)

LOL IRONY, because you're the asshole :nice:

Were you guys seriously arguing about how nice Chris Martin's shirt was? :|

I KNOW LOLZ, and it weird.. I usually don't agree with Gena, she usually starts arguments.. But this time it was the other person.

Why are you talking about Guy's burrito:wink3:

GUY'S PENIS.

thanks nancy. actually i think his lack of fashion sense is kinda cute :lol:

ohh this reminds me http://wtfismattbellamywearing.tumblr.com/ :P

It is :blush:

Oh yes baby, would you like to feel my saucy burrito touch your dripping waffle? :wink3:

EWWW EWWWWW EWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWW

Multimedia to the rescue ;) You can find the performance in mp3 format here:

owww thnx a million :)

now thats useful indeed! hahaha

ohhh and this is not nice xD

"The following errors occurred with your submission:

Posting links and wares in your first post... are you a spammer?! If not, try again in a few posts :)"

Nerves makes for bad singing?

He definitely sang it better in Liverpool :awesome:

When Chris gets it right, he's right up there with best all time singers! His voice is amazing.

Increasingly though live Chris seems very nervous and his voice does suffer. I was really suprised with the take they used on TOTP Christmas special - where I thought the take they used sounded awful (very nervous, often out of key).

I never thought I'd write this but Gary Barlow is consistently good live, far more than Chris.

Gary Barlow does have a great voice - very strong. I'm glad he's getting some recognition this time around as he didn't really when Take That were first around. People sort of mocked him. But he does actually have a great voice and does write catchy tunes...

And that coming from someone who wasn't even a take that fan! :shocked2: :-P