✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris performs at Gary Barlow's 40th Birthday Gig

Mimixxx

lol Chris. Its great to watch him sing other people's stuff. He does get terribly nervous though....when he crosses his arm under his mic arm...thats when you can tell.

It wasn't bad. The New Years thing with Jay-Z and Kanye was interesting as well (including what he was wearing lol)

Thanks for the video.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ thanks, Nat, for posting the vid ! I love those shy Chrissy smiles !

And looks as if Santa stocked Gary's stocking ....and kitchen pantry quite well this year ! He is showing the post holiday pudge ! (like me):cry:

i was just talking about the flaming lips tshrirt yesterday gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh well i hope he had a great time, thats all that matters, hes allowed to be a fanboy too

edit- we really dont' know who gary is here in the states, sorry

:D Agreed, time for a new shirt....or three, Mr. Martin.

Heya Christapoo!

Ha maybe he stopped off at the merc stand and bought a GB40 shirt. :laugh3:

I also cant take the shirt anymore.It's ridiculous,he totally needs a new wardrobe..

He wore that same outfit at the Tribeca film festival when he was photographed with Ed Burns...ED was dressed really nicely, the way that Gary is dressed here.

...Um, I'm sorry but NO ONE is picking on him for wearing casual clothes. We merely commented on the fact that he's chosen to wearing his Springsteen shirt YET AGAIN. (A shirt that isn't just casual it's actually worn out and too big for him. Quite a contrast to Mr Barlow who was in a three piece suit, but whatever).

I just don't see why you have to be down on people all the time! Whether it'd be people who like fashion (I count myself one of them, I think it's a fantastic way of expressing myself - just like you use your band shirts) or people who like something else that you don't like. If you want respect you have to give respect as well. People can't like the same things - we're all different.

well, talking about fucking chris martin or being a blind fan who thinks CM is perfect is worst than talking about his clothes. calling people assholes, etc when they just posted a little comment is rude, problably no one takes the clothes topic that seriously, those are just harmless comments.

It's not that bad considering he's a musician and not a fashion designer, get over it.

First of all, I'm not a snob. Just ask anyone around here who knows me.

I'm totally fine with the casual clothes, I kind of like that. But just buy a new t-shirt once in a while!

I honestly wouldnt have even said anything if this wasnt something I see constantly. Yeah I know calling out on it is not going to change anything but its just as irritating, no wait more so, then people saying they want to fuck or marry him. What the fuck does it matter what hes dressed like? Would it have changed anything if his appearance was different? I think not.

And I'm not down on people all the time,

I just dont care about being liked/respected by people I dont even know on here

I know who I am, my friends know who I am, I respect them and they respect me and quite frankly I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks.

But If I see something I think isnt right I will say something

And I did.

FIN.

... does his shirt have a hole in it, as well? :rolleyes: :lol:

Chris sounded pretty good, he's just so unbelievably nervous that it's a bit painful to watch :P and I don't get why he's BFFs with Gary Barlow now (and let him crash Christmas Lights)...

I thought he sang the Song with Gary really good, the high notes were perfect.

Oh and about the clothes/Hat, from what we know and LOve about Chris, it's fun poking fun at the man who gets dressed in a dark closet:lol: He puts on what is comfortable to him, I guess, sometimes I am rolling my eyes at what he puts on, but when ya come down to it, he would look good in a potato sack, and yes, I would make fun of that too.:lol:

I love coldplay. Look when I joined.

However now Coldplay have used charities for the wider world in making a brand in coldplay ... its self that its reconised with.. If you do stuff for Charity good, but don´t use it for you´re own needs, sorry Chris Martin milks this to much for his own good.

Poeple now see oxfam and also think of coldplay , why ??

This is not good

People think UNICEF .... people think coldplay ?

These orgainistions play very important roles in the world using them for your own neorority is wrong....

Guest howyousawtheworld

However now Coldplay have used charities for the wider world in making a brand in coldplay ... its self that its reconised with.. If you do stuff for Charity good, but don´t use it for you´re own needs, sorry Chris Martin milks this to much for his own good.

This has evolved overtime.

I've been a Coldplay fan since AROBTTH in 2002 (although not a Coldplayer for nearly as long as yourself!) but over time I honestly do not believe or have ever thought that Coldplay, over time, have used charities to expand the brand. Over time I've seen Coldplay become much more branded but charities have not ever been a part of that.

I honestly wouldnt have even said anything if this wasnt something I see constantly. Yeah I know calling out on it is not going to change anything but its just as irritating, no wait more so, then people saying they want to fuck or marry him. What the fuck does it matter what hes dressed like? Would it have changed anything if his appearance was different? I think not.

I know who I am, my friends know who I am, I respect them and they respect me and quite frankly I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks.

And I did.

FIN.

What's wrong with laughing at his worn down t-shirt?

seriously

Poeple now see oxfam and also think of coldplay , why ??

This is not good

People think UNICEF .... people think coldplay ?

These orgainistions play very important roles in the world using them for your own neorority is wrong....

i agree with u

they or their management have used these charities to promote them as well wishing ppl of the world

What's wrong with laughing at his worn down t-shirt?

seriously

Nothing when its not pretty much the only thing being said for 5 pages.

Nothing when its not constant

Nothing ...except when theres nothing wrong with what he's wearing

or when it isnt shallow.

which it is.

And I did.

FIN.

You act as if the rest of us aren't fans at all! I'm just as big of a fan as you are and I just can't see the big problem with having a bit of a laugh at how he dresses! As said, he doesn't care - it's fun, it's a part of his personality. We love him because of it. There's nothing wrong with joking about it.

And it's not about you caring if you're liked by people or not - it's about showing respect and being polite to your fellow board members.

It's not difficult to be polite. You can disagree, by all means, but there is no need to be rude to people.

I'm sorry but I just don't agree with not being nice to people. :shrug:

Nothing when its not pretty much the only thing being said for 5 pages.

Nothing when its not constant

Nothing ...except when theres nothing wrong with what he's wearing

or when it isnt shallow.

which it is.

Everybody can see that he needs new t-shirts, except you.

About Gary Barlow, why isn't he well known in the USA?