✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris performs at Gary Barlow's 40th Birthday Gig

Mimixxx

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody can see that he needs new t-shirts, except you.

About Gary Barlow, why isn't he well known in the USA?

I dont think Take That was ever really that big in the US.

Since when is a handful of people "everyone"

and no, his clothes are fine.

Sure theyre casual, but theres nothing wrong with casual.

I just have different ideas about what is important or necessary than you and AnnaElizabeth I guess because I think materialism is a waste of time, money and resources.

Were going to just keep going round and round on this one because obviously you and a few others feel the exact opposite apparently but I stand by what i said, I think its shallow and superficial especially when theres nothing wrong with the clothes in the first place.

I dont think Take That was ever really that big in the US.

I just have different ideas about what is important or necessary than you and AnnaElizabeth I guess because I think materialism is a waste of time, money and resources.

Were going to just keep going round and round on this one because obviously you and a few others feel the exact opposite apparently but I stand by what i said, I think its shallow and superficial especially when theres nothing wrong with the clothes in the first place.

Again, there is nothing wrong with casual. My clothes are casual as well. There is a difference between casual and worn down.

Don't be prejudiced about people you don't know, Anna and me don't like materialism, stop judging us.

I love Chris as much as anyone,and it's not about that his clothes are casual.He looks like a slob.He doesnt have to wear designer things,but sometimes they dont even look clean..JMO

Again, there is nothing wrong with casual. My clothes are casual as well. There is a difference between casual and worn down.

Don't be prejudiced about people you don't know, Anna and me don't like materialism, stop judging us.

Thanks, Tash :hug:

I love Chris as much as anyone,and it's not about that his clothes are casual.He looks like a slob.He doesnt have to wear designer things,but sometimes they dont even look clean..JMO

I agree. Casual is one thing but I think that shirt has seen its best days.

And to all you assholes picking at him for wearing casual clothes, fuck off snobs he is perfectly fine.

Haha they were just stating that it was funny and typical, it wasn't even meant to be criticizing. You're just being a fucking ****, you asshole. :)

OK/OK/ time out ffs people !

Stefan- go back to being the gentleman I have always seen in your posts-

Gena- be nice- you aint the female Nathan here and I know it. Show your sunshine!

And no one truly gives a toss what Chris wears/ REALLY ???/ SO HUSH IT AND CARRY ON !

:P

Probably.

Tell me "Stefan" ...how offened are you for me insinuating that you were an asshole for that post you made on an earlier page in this thread making stupid comments on chris' clothes,

oh wait.... :dozey:

OK/OK/ time out ffs people !

Stefan- go back to being the gentleman I have always seen in your posts-

Gena- be nice- you aint the female Nathan here and I know it. Show your sunshine!

And no one truly gives a toss what Chris wears/ REALLY ???/ SO HUSH IT AND CARRY ON !

:P

Wait who the fuck is Nathan?

And to hell with sunshine. Sunshine is for those I know/love/trust/respect.

I dont get enjoyment out of being mean, and I feel bad for being to hard on Anna Elizabeth because when I looked back through the thread I noticed she didnt say it over and over and over like some people did. However, like I said, this is something I see all the time in loads of other threads. I have been very patient about it and didnt say anything

till now.