✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[28-June-2011] Coldplay @ 'Where The Action Is' festival, Gothenburg, Sweden

Rodan

Guest howyousawtheworld
I thought they'd never persuade Guy to play Shiver beyond Glastonbury, amazing :dance:

Wonder how long it'll last on the setlist though...

Great stuff :) Where are her and Frida?

The bass isn't that loud here. <edit> It is now on Violet Hill - very loud!!

Does Guy not think much of Shiver?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they'd never persuade Guy to play Shiver beyond Glastonbury, amazing :dance:

Wonder how long it'll last on the setlist though...

Great stuff :) Where are her and Frida?

The bass isn't that loud here. <edit> It is now on Violet Hill - very loud!!

They are (I guess Frida as well, don't know how she looks like) front row :wacky:

And they better play it in Arras as well :whip:

Does anybody think that the intro of this new version of GPASUYF sounds a bit like The Hardest Part? When I heard it @ Glasto at first I thought they were going to play THP and now I've had the same impression (but this time I knew it was going to be GPASUYF)

(Sorry if somebody has already pointed out this)

Does Guy not think much of Shiver?

I think when people were asking around the Bakery and at the Exeter gig for Shiver, they were told that was the song that Guy refused to play again (might be mistaken but think that's right). Then we had the acoustic versions at Liverpool and Newcastle (sans Guy :P). I thought Glastonbury was just a one-off as full-band because it was the first song they ever played at Glasto, but obviously not :)

They are (I guess Frida as well, don't know how she looks like) front row :wacky:

And they better play it in Arras as well :whip:

Thanks, hope they play it again too - it looks like the same setlist as Glasto, can't see it being changed before this weekend :)

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think when people were asking around the Bakery and at the Exeter gig for Shiver, that was the song that Guy wouldn't play again. Then we had the acoustic versions at Liverpool and Newcastle (sans Guy :P). I thought Glastonbury was just a one-off because it was the first song they played at Glasto, but obviously not :)

Thanks, hope they play it again too - it looks like the same setlist as Glasto, can't see it being changed before this weekend :)

Ahhh right...not a big fan of Shiver myself. Would much rather see a lot of more different songs than it! Although I'm probably in a very very small minority!

I like how they seem much more at ease during this gig compared to Glasto... Much smaller crowd and pressure now that it isn't widely broadcast all over the world. You can see them be much more relaxed and having much more interaction with the crowd. Loving it!