✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Shiver (full band) would suit even better..just saying :curtain:

your so loved Guy doesn't want to play it full band, so we must forget about it :)

anyway i'm starting hoping for life is for living and amsterdam after the dialogues with Phil in Liv and Newc

Life is for living. WTF!

ps. i'm very happy for one thing, it's only half an hour from my home :D:D:D that's incredible :D

your so loved Guy doesn't want to play it full band, so we must forget about it :)

I know :disappointed: but I still live in hope...

anyway i'm starting hoping for life is for living and amsterdam after the dialogues with Phil in Liv and Newc

Life is for living. WTF!

Ah I had completely forgotten about Phil mentioning the possible return of Amsterdam and Live is for Living in the setlist :wideeyed:

Life is for Living as final song like during A rush tour :bomb:

Hallo everybody!

I´m going to Venice!

Hostel is already booked! I can´t wait.

Anyone has any idea why the tickets are still not on sale, when they were supposed to go on sale yesterday at 10 PM or today at 10 AM.

Is this usual for ticketone?

Thanks!

Was coming to let people know about this.

I have no idea why they're still not on sale, but I can say that ticketone is known to suck, especially when they have to deal with high demand gigs (it's always a nightmare to buy the tickets for U2 with them), and yesterday evening the tickets for the tour of saturday night headliner went on sale, causing the usual cahos. I guess they suspended the tickets sale for every other night because of this :shrug:

I emailed the customer service even tough I don't think they will answer. This afternoon I'm going to see if I can find out something at the ticket shop here

Was coming to let people know about this.

I have no idea why they're still not on sale, but I can say that ticketone is known to suck, especially when they have to deal with high demand gigs, and yesterday evening the tickets for the tour of saturday night headliner went on sale, causing the usual cahos. I guess they suspended the tickets sale for every other night because of this :shrug:

I emailed the customer service even tough I don't think they will answer. This afternoon I'm going to see if I can find out something at the ticket shop here

Yeah, I noticed that the Saturday tickets are available.

And I emailed them as well, with no reply. :\

^ Exactly!

I just got a reply from ticketone:

"Dear customer,

please visit the News section of the www.ticketone.it"

that´s it.

But the news section (at least the news I´ve found) says they are currently available so... :whaaat:

Ok so, they're available in the ticket shops as I bought mine (and for my two friends) heading home from work.

Still don't know why they haven't opened the sale online, maybe they will start from 10 pm tonight :shrug:

Otherwise there's another website selling them from tomorrow, Vivaticket

Don't worry, there's no risk at all :nice:

Yeah, everything all right then.

I have one question about the festival. My friend who lives in Bologna told me she heard the festival had some problems last year, but she didn´t know any details. Do you know what could it be? Thanks.

I guess she's referring to Green Day not playing because of heavy rain that interrupted also 30 Second to Mars set, it was pouring rain for an hour, and the soil could not absorb it all so they didn't let any other band play that day because of safety reasons. I was there and luckily I could exchange the ticket for that day with the one for Pearl Jam two days later, but obviously people who came only for Green Day were pretty disappointed.

i simply waited until today, and this afternoon i easily went to the ticket shop and i bought it. So i don't know why to bustle about this when you can go to a shop and buy it keeping calm :D:D:D

about you wisna, i hope you will be able to take it online cause you cannot go to an italian ticket shop i guess :D:D:D

and yes, as said Denise, ticketone SUCKS!

Well, the tickets are already on sale, but...

the service fees and shipping is more than 65 €! That is quite too much, more than the ticket itself.

So I will tell my friend to buy them and we will pick them up before the gig.

I wanted to have them in hand as soon as possible, but not at such cost.