✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from Mestre!

The weather really doesn't look very promising :cry:

Denise, any tips, where can we get wellies tomorrow? Thanks!

I just hope the festival won't have such a bad luck and have to cancel the headliner two years in a row!!!

Your best bet is Venice, even tough it's not the high-water season, they should still sell wellies :)

The sun is shining right now but rain is forecast for the afternoon, again, what a freaking dull weather

I think it'll rain but I'm pretty sure it won't be that cold. I mean it's really hot here these days I don't suppose that there it's different, I mean even if it's in the north...

meteo.it said temperature will be near 20/21 degrees, it's a enough cold for my taste :D

Maybe the perceived temperature is a bit different :D

Hello mud in the park, I knew I was right with my advice for wellies :awesome:

Btw. I'm really afraid about the run when they open the gates. This place is so fucking HUGE. Has anyone already been there?

I think it's nearly 1 Km from entrance to main stage, I know I'm gonna be short of breath in the middle as usual :disappointed:

^Good morning, Denise - have a good day and evening / night. ENJOY the gig ! Already 100 people, that is good being so early in the morning. I hope that they play Princess in China tonight - I just heard it again, and I like the melody. :dance:

^I really want to hear Princess of China more clearly... Maybe someone will get a good recording of it if the boys decide to play it today.;)

good morning from the park, it's not even 7 in the morning and we're already more than 100 people

Good morning!

Hope you´ll have a great experience at todays concert.:D