✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

jammin80.jpg

Coldplay to headline Italy's Jammin' Festival

February 11, 2011 10:48 am

Another summer 2011 festival date confirmed

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that Coldplay are returning to Italy to headline this year's Heineken Jammin' Festival on Thursday 9th June. The festival takes place in Venice's San Giuliano Park.

Tickets cost 55 Euros for one day or 150 Euros for the full three days. They go on sale on Thursday 17th February from ticketone.it. For more info on the festival, check out the Jammin' website.

Siamo Jammin', siamo Jammin', siamo Jammin', siamo Jammin', vi auguriamo come Jammin' 'troppo....

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=698

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:freak:

this is me right know, I can't elaborate any meaningful tought

ashurtiop%&02asfhqudooma?&=/)&?"£Q^$?^

they're playing in my hometown :dance: :dance: :dance:

Denise! That's so awesome :D:D:D :dance::dance::dance:

And that was a beautiful photo of the venue. So much fun!

:cry:

Anytime Coldplay come in Italy, it's always quite far away from my city, and it's always too expensive for me!! :cry:

I should spend at least 150 euros...and it's too much for me :bomb:

After this complain time, I wish to all Coldplaying member to enjoy this concert because The Heineken Jammin festival is a fantastic festival, and Coldplay are great!! :cry:

I'm pretty happy for this news, althought this festival is not-so-for-Coldplay!

Anyway, on the same day there will be performances of Soundgarden, Linkin Park and Pink maybe!

:laugh3: For me the Heineken jammin festival means Vasco Rossi....hundred of people singing his song as one person... :)

In which sense this festival is not-so-for coldplay?

Because their music style, compared to the other leading artists (also the ones of the past years), the numebr of people or something else?

Ahah :) hjm.. I hate that festival. But i must be there i suppose :D

After the 3 intimate gigs i saw, thinking i'll see them playing visible like 4 little insects doesn't make me happy. :) but yes, it's coldplay. Againg. So i'll be there again :)

I really hope not to find too much screwing 14yearsold monkeys :D

:cry:

Anytime Coldplay come in Italy, it's always quite far away from my city, and it's always too expensive for me!! :cry:

I should spend at least 150 euros...and it's too much for me :bomb:

After this complain time, I wish to all Coldplaying member to enjoy this concert because The Heineken Jammin festival is a fantastic festival, and Coldplay are great!! :cry:

Awww I'm so sorry for you! :(

It's a lot far from me too, but I'm finally going there for the first time, whatever it takes! :dance:

Vasco :sick:

I shiver thinking about the other two headliners, they couldn't be any worse, hope the other bands playing the same day as Coldplay are gonna be better because that's the only day I'm going.

Anyway thanks everyone for being happy for me, after travelling all around the world to see them now it's only a 10 minutes bike ride from home to the park, couldn't have asked for anything closer :wacko:

@Christa: I would do All Points West again, even with all the rain and mud, and not everyone coming to New York get to experience the Holland tunnel traffic jam :laugh3:

:laugh3: For me the Heineken jammin festival means Vasco Rossi....hundred of people singing his song as one person... :)

In which sense this festival is not-so-for coldplay?

Because their music style, compared to the other leading artists (also the ones of the past years), the numebr of people or something else?

Could you imagine Fix You performed at HJF? :D

Ahah :) hjm.. I hate that festival. But i must be there i suppose :D

After the 3 intimate gigs i saw, thinking i'll see them playing visible like 4 little insects doesn't make me happy. :) but yes, it's coldplay. Againg. So i'll be there again :)

I really hope not to find too much screwing 14yearsold monkeys :D

Pure qui lo hai scritto! Grande!