✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. I received your pm. Jeep calm. About tickets. U can book them and pay them online, then you can take it at the venue, collecting them from the box Office i suppose, and i don't know where it will be located. Otherwise u can male them send tickets to u but i think it's too late for this option. Another solution is to arrive here in italy one or 2 days before the gig and search for a ticket in the city, from a ticket one reseller for example. The less expensive and less bothering way is to pay them online and collect them at the venue in my opinion. But it's up to u. That's all.

Hallo everyone!

I have a question:

Will you watch videos/look at setlists/read reviews from the German shows before the Jammin festival, or will you try to wait for the surprise, what it will be like?

I seriously don't know if I can resist, but it would be probably nice not to know what to expect...

If I would go to a later festival, like a month away from the first ones, I would definitely not be able to resist, but considering our festival is only a few days after Germany, maybe it could be possible.

What do you think?

Hi there. I received your pm. Jeep calm. About tickets. U can book them and pay them online, then you can take it at the venue, collecting them from the box Office i suppose, and i don't know where it will be located. Otherwise u can male them send tickets to u but i think it's too late for this option. Another solution is to arrive here in italy one or 2 days before the gig and search for a ticket in the city, from a ticket one reseller for example. The less expensive and less bothering way is to pay them online and collect them at the venue in my opinion. But it's up to u. That's all.

Thank you!

But what do you think about buying ticket directly in the day of the event?

Will there be tickets available?

I don't know this. Maybe yeah, there will be tickets available. But I'm not sure, u should email to the organizator (livenation.it or ticketone.it)

wisna,I think I'll look at the german festivals. I don't think I'll be able to resist. Also because in case I'll find out they will do the same setlist of the viva tour I'll burn my ticket and go to the sea :) :)

Yeah i'll not burn mt ticket, I've spent 60 euros. But i'll burn some chris and phil voodoo dolls if they won't plan a great setlist. Some other songs from parachutes and arobtth apart from the ALWAYS played ones. :)

Hallo everyone!

I have a question:

Will you watch videos/look at setlists/read reviews from the German shows before the Jammin festival, or will you try to wait for the surprise, what it will be like?

I seriously don't know if I can resist, but it would be probably nice not to know what to expect...

If I would go to a later festival, like a month away from the first ones, I would definitely not be able to resist, but considering our festival is only a few days after Germany, maybe it could be possible.

What do you think?

The only reason why I'm going to read the reviews from Germany is to understand if they have the C-stage again, in that case I'm not gonna queue up early in the morning for the reserved area in front of the main stage

Thank you!

But what do you think about buying ticket directly in the day of the event?

Will there be tickets available?

Usually this festival is never sold out, so you have a good chance to find the tickets on the day, however, if you're worried you might not find them, as Axe said you can buy them online and pick them up once there at the entrance. It's kind of difficult to explain where the ticket office will be since you don't know the place, but I'm sure you won't have problems to find it :)

The only reason why I'm going to read the reviews from Germany is to understand if they have the C-stage again, in that case I'm not gonna queue up early in the morning for the reserved area in front of the main stage

I see.

Well, I'll try to resist, my friend promised to try to keep me off the internet :laugh3:

And another question for you natives:

which site is the best to look for weather forecasts?

I found ilmeteo.it, is it reliable? It doesn't look very promising so far, but it's still a week away, so I'm trying not to panic...

I always look at this (it's the official forecast of the regional environmental protection agency), but unfortunately it's only in Italian, they don't have the German and English versions anymore :(

Thought their forecast are always for three days in order to be as accurate as possible (and they are usually right), so it's still early to check for next thursday

Thanks,

we are leaving for Trieste tomorrow, so I need to check the weather now already.

I'll try to find my way around the site with the help of Google translator :wink:

Edit: I see this is only for Veneto, right?

Is there anything similar for Friuli?

ok. after this single, I can say the setlist will be

viva la vida

speed of sound

every teardrop is a waterfall

viva la vida

speed of sound

viva la vida

speed of sound

viva la vida