✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest Ticketone outlet to where your friend is staying is

CTS Viaggi Roma - Vittorio Emanuele

Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 297 00186 Roma

google maps says it's a 12 minutes walk, and it's right in the center :nice:

The closest Ticketone outlet to where your friend is staying is

CTS Viaggi Roma - Vittorio Emanuele

Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 297 00186 Roma

google maps says it's a 12 minutes walk, and it's right in the center :nice:

Thank you very much :D

I can't wait for this.It will be our first Coldplay live experience,I think she is going to faint when I tell her :laugh3:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, can any of you nice Italians help me? I'm trying to buy two one day tickets online from the US- is this what I want?! http://www.ticketone.it/EN/chooseProduct.jsp?cdProduct=CLCM2011HJ0609

also, how close is it to Venice/how easy would it be to get there as a tourist who doesn't know their way around too well? :uhoh:

also also :P how much longer do you think these tickets will be around? I don't know how festivals work, do tickets get sold out? because I'd need to figure this out with my friends and parents before I could buy them :\

Yes, that is the right ticket, Coldplay + guests, but you can wait to buy them, they still haven't announced the rest of the line-up, the only other band confirmed for June 9th is Beady Eye.

I made a map to show you were the park, Venice, Mestre train station (the park is not really in the city of Venice of course), and Marco Polo airport are. They are quite close, and after the festival there are buses to the train station and the airport, not sure about Venice, but if you're interested I could try to ask to people coming from other cities who went in the past years. Living here I'm not that up-to-date with the transport solutions to and from the festival as my means to get to the park will probably be my bike :lol:

hjfplant.th.jpg

Hallo everyone!

Only a little more than 2 months now! :dance:

Denise, thanks for the map, it's helpful for me too!

I have a question about buses in Mestre. I'm staying in the Alle Lagune Hostel. The hostel instructions say that we should take bus 9 to get there. What is the ticket system there? Shall we buy tickets in advance or directly in the bus. What are the fares?

Thank you!

Is anyone else staying in the same hostel?

Took note of the request, I'm at work right now but I will try to make a full explanation this evening when I get home :nice:

Considering bus no. 9 route you should arrive at Mestre train station right?

Thanks very much! There's no hurry, we have plenty of time. :)

Yes, we arrive at Mestre and the instructions say we should get off at Via Forte Marghera.

(in case the fare depends on the number of bus stops)

No, the fare is fixed inside the municipal boundaries, and it's 1,20€. I don't know how many times you're going to use the bus, but if you buy a carnet of 10 tickets it's 10,50€. There's a bar at Mestre train station selling them, if you buy them on board they're 2,50€.

Sooo they finally announced the line up, which generally sucks, but it's not bad on June 9th. There will be Echo & the Bunnymen, We Are Scientists, Beady Eye and an italian singer who I'm not even gonna say the name of. Elbow are on the next day, which is a pity as they could have had a brit night if they played the day before :disappointed:

Now, why not bring back the nice cover of Lips Like Sugar WITH Echo & the Bunnymen? :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

Can anyone help me with a big issue? I have bought 2 tickets for Coldplay in Venice on 9th of June , but I can't get there because a friend of mine announced me that he will get married in that weekend :(. Happy for him but I'd like to sale those tickets to somebody who can get there. They were 63 euro each but I can sell them cheaper and I will send you by post. Do you know somebody who want them?

Thanks a lot

hi there,

could anyone tell me when is the concert going to be started and ended on HJF?

because I'm from Hungary and I have to buy the train ticket going home and it depends on the ticket which train ticket I should buy.

thanks.

Hi, welcome to the board :nice:

Bands usually start playing around 3pm, Coldplay should be on stage at 9-9.30pm and end around 11pm, but this is just based on the past years so don't take it for granted.

Knowing that there's only a 9.30 pm train from Mestre to Budapest, I believe you have to buy the ticket for the June 10th train.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there ,

Maybe somebody knows :

Does the tickets will be sold directly on the day of the festival?Near the entrance?

Could I buy in Venice directly not by the online booking?

And what does it mean pick-up tikets at the venue box -office? Where is that?

Does it mean directly on the event?