✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-June-2011] Coldplay @ Heineken Jammin' Festival, San Giuliano Park, Venice, Italy

busybeeburns

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo,

greetings from Trieste!

We're having a great time here so far. On Tuesday we'll move to Venice. Will there be a meetup before the festival?.

I hope the weather will be fine, I don't even want to look at the forecasts and just believe it will be nice!

Early in the morning, still haven't decided what time yet, I will probably wake up, look outside the window to check how the weather looks like and then decide whether to go back to bed or not :P

Can't believe it's only 4 days away, yesterday's gig got me even more excited :bomb:

It will be full of crazy monkeys. I'm already hitting my desktop with my head for this. :)

About the time, I still have to decide.

OT/

denise, dove cazo parcheggio, odio mestre, ogni volta che vado bestemmio. Vengo a metterla a casa tua la macchina :)

/OT

Can someone who is attending at the Venice gig pleeeeeeease do an audio record with a mobile phone or something like that of 'Princess Of China' if they play it???

In Nuremberg it all went too fast for me so I just danced like Chris and screamed because of the energy that run through my veins during POC..

I really hope they play it again. I wish it for those who go to the gig - it is an astonishing song!!!

Can someone who is attending at the Venice gig pleeeeeeease do an audio record with a mobile phone or something like that of 'Princess Of China' if they play it???

In Nuremberg it all went too fast for me so I just danced like Chris and screamed because of the energy that run through my veins during POC..

I really hope they play it again. I wish it for those who go to the gig - it is an astonishing song!!!

Do you remember any of the lyrics for PoC? As far as I can tell, they're not great.

"You can be a princess, I'll be a king?" (or something along those lines).

Do you remember any of the lyrics for PoC? As far as I can tell, they're not great.

"You can be a princess, I'll be a king?" (or something along those lines).

this song is just awesome if you hear it! it must not have the greatest lyrics of all time.

"once upon a time you fell apart you holdin your hands (something...) to my heart"

well i can only try to figure out some lyrics of the youtube videos..

It will be full of crazy monkeys. I'm already hitting my desktop with my head for this. :)

About the time, I still have to decide.

ehmmm ........................................................................................... ........ Monkeys are everywhere! :lol:

Happy for the liveblog! Hope it won't rain too much (even if probably it will!) anyway.. !