✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Miscarriage could lead to death penalty

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's disgusting. So let's say god forbid a girl gets raped by like her father or other family member. She would be forced to have a baby regardless. Plus miscarriages happen a lot, and many times not for there being any human involvement, which the article brings up. This is just another law to try to control women and not give them the choice of having a baby or not which is wrong.

...stupid southerners.

-reads article-

:freak:

Wait, this is in Georgia? Holy crap.

In cases like this, it shouldn't matter how pro-life or pro-choice you are. This is utterly and completely wrong. Just when I think I've found enough sick people in the world, I come across something like this. Jen Philips is right. He clearly doesn't give a damn about the women involved.

God, this makes me mad.

I agree... I think that it's terrible how people are still trying to limit women to what they can do. It's funny because I remember seeing some sort of article that countries are a lot more prosperous where women have the same rights, which of course makes sense but I guess these countries or people don't like the idea of seeing women doing things for themselves or making decisions which is ridiculous.

Many don't care if the country they live in is prosperous, providing they are.

that is true, but don't people at least want to have some selfrespect and respect towards others?

The worst part of this is that most (if not all) of the countries which have such draconian laws are either run by extremists or live in the dark ages.

The U.S. isn't supposed to be like that......................... :stunned:

true, but it also has to go back to religious fanaticism following rules that are 2,000 years old and at this point in time insignificant or unimportant.

I mean in the bible women were treated poorly, and any kind of abortion of birth control is frowned upon. I bet if these books had more womens rights these issues wouldn't even be a problem.

true, but it also has to go back to religious fanaticism following rules that are 2,000 years old and at this point in time insignificant or unimportant.

I mean in the bible women were treated poorly, and any kind of abortion of birth control is frowned upon. I bet if these books had more womens rights these issues wouldn't even be a problem.

You might well be right, but it's no excuse for such laws anyway, as people with 21st century insight should be able to see through and reject such misogyny anyway.:dozey:

However, when you've got idiots like Bieber going around suggesting abortion is "wrong" even in cases of rape, I guess we shouldn't really be that surprised.:(

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/02/16/justin-bieber-abortion-rolling-stone-interview/

I agree... bashing women and taking away their rights is not right and not fair. I mean when you think about it of course there are differences but we are pretty similar overall... why is it in so many cases that the differences of people have to be focused on under a microscope?

Abortion isn't wrong. I don't think that it should be used as a for of birth control in the sense that a couple will be lazy to use protection and just have an abortion instead. In terms of rape cases women should no question get a choice being that it wasn't their choice to be raped in the first place. Their body... their choice.

Abortion isn't wrong. I don't think that it should be used as a for of birth control in the sense that a couple will be lazy to use protection and just have an abortion instead. In terms of rape cases women should no question get a choice being that it wasn't their choice to be raped in the first place. Their body... their choice.

THANK YOU.

I agree... bashing women and taking away their rights is not right and not fair. I mean when you think about it of course there are differences but we are pretty similar overall... why is it in so many cases that the differences of people have to be focused on under a microscope?

So assuming JB hasn't been misquoted, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.:dozey: