🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

:lol:

"Hello, I'm Ale and I'm a Jonnyholic"

Hello, I'm Jonny's Lori and I'm a Jonnyholic. I get super excited when I see stripes, hats, or soccerballs/footballs. I get little joyous convulsions whenever he randomly floats into my head. I see 42 everywhere 4200 times a day. I jump when I hear the word "buck." I cease to perform my occupational duties when Coldplay comes on the intercom radio at work. I catch myself staring when talking to anyone with green eyes. Sometimes my laugh sounds like his accidentally. I smile randomly at inappropriate times. :wacky: I spend excessive amounts of money to travel all over just to be in the same room as him. People that haven't seen me lately ask me "How's Jonny?" I get random sexy thoughts: His hands. His arms! Bulgey pants. Scruff.

:D

Hi Alex :wacky:

Jonny116.jpg

Jonny179.jpg

Arms :dead:

:bomb:

Hello, I'm Jonny's Lori and I'm a Jonnyholic. I get super excited when I see stripes, hats, or soccerballs/footballs. I get little joyous convulsions whenever he randomly floats into my head. I see 42 everywhere 4200 times a day. I jump when I hear the word "buck." I cease to perform my occupational duties when Coldplay comes on the intercom radio at work. I catch myself staring when talking to anyone with green eyes. Sometimes my laugh sounds like his accidentally. I smile randomly at inappropriate times. :wacky: I spend excessive amounts of money to travel all over just to be in the same room as him. People that haven't seen me lately ask me "How's Jonny?" I get random sexy thoughts: His hands. His arms! Bulgey pants. Scruff.

:D

That's just as bad as meeeeee

(regarding my Chrissues of course)

I get the 'How's Jonny?' question too :lol:

:heart:

Lori I :heart: you :kiss:

You can congratulate Indie for making up that wonderful pun.

Ooh, the embarrassing parts! Do tell :wacky:

:P

I get the 'How's Jonny?' question too :lol:

:heart:

:lol: :D Always makes you smile too, doesn't it? :cool:

Lori I :heart: you :kiss:

:blush:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: