🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Lori!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :D :D!!

How are you?! :nice:

*gets lost in your sig whilst waiting for reply*

Ok. Tired. I want to go to a nice tropical island and pass out for a few days on some beach. But, it's not happening. :P How are you? Glad you like my siggy. :D

Ok. Tired. I want to go to a nice tropical island and pass out for a few days on some beach. But, it's not happening. :P How are you? Glad you like my siggy. :D

Hahaha, I live on island, by the beach, and anytime you wanna swing past I have a Pina Colada with your name on it :lol: :D :P!!! *awaits you to be jealous*

Or maybe give you a new cocktail I might invent, the "Jonny" - its fruity with lots of kick ;).

I am ok, like you tired, but hey, the sun is shining so can't complain :cool: :P.

Lori! You should come to Hawaii with me, im going for 2 weeks!

:P

Hahaha, I live on island, by the beach, and anytime you wanna swing past I have a Pina Colada with your name on it :lol: :D :P!!! *awaits you to be jealous*

Or maybe give you a new cocktail I might invent, the "Jonny" - its fruity with lots of kick ;).

I am ok, like you tired, but hey, the sun is shining so can't complain :cool: :P.

I'd love to! I've always wanted to go to Australia! But I don't get much time off. And it will take me 30 hours to get there. I have used up a lot of vacation day requests for the 8 coldplay shows I'm seeing this year. :uhoh: Oh, a fruity Jonny? Aw, you know me so well! :P Glad you have nice weather. It snowed here the other day. :thinking: But spring is right around the corner. So I am happy. Too bad I've got no one to share it with. :whistle:

Oh wow Joe! That's great! When are you going? :sunny:

I found it on some french coldplay fansite..

this was the original, but I cut out that other guy because I didn't know who he was. :lol:

mux0kp.jpg

Jonny on a couch. Totally :wacky:

I'd love to! I've always wanted to go to Australia! But I don't get much time off. And it will take me 30 hours to get there. I have used up a lot of vacation day requests for the 8 coldplay shows I'm seeing this year. :uhoh: Oh, a fruity Jonny? Aw, you know me so well! :P Glad you have nice weather. It snowed here the other day. :thinking: But spring is right around the corner. So I am happy. Too bad I've got no one to share it with. :whistle:

Oh wow Joe! That's great! When are you going? :sunny:

Jonny on a couch. Totally :wacky:

Im going on the 14th of April, the next day after my 21st:D

But Im still not sure if I want to go or not...

Haha, well if its any consolation, if you ever do get a chance to come out here definitely come later in life because I'll probably have more free time to show you places :lol:. Thats my thing :cool: :P. And for the record I'd take Coldplay shows over Australia any day of the week :laugh4:.

I am sooo jealous of your snow and crap weather!! Its been too hot here recently, 90ºF all the time! But I'm sure you'd think thats awesome :lol:. I miss snow :sad:.

And Lorrrri :sad: :hug:. If I were there I'd take you for an ice cream in the park :nice: hehe :D!! :hug:

I know your game :angry: :P. Ahhh, Joe, you knew I was gonna say that :P.

Guest LiquidSky
What Viri?

the guy sitting next to Jonny.. not that I'm looking:P

Im going on the 14th of April, the next day after my 21st:D

But Im still not sure if I want to go or not...

Where are you going?:D

Haha, well if its any consolation, if you ever do get a chance to come out here definitely come later in life because I'll probably have more free time to show you places :lol:. Thats my thing :cool: :P. And for the record I'd take Coldplay shows over Australia any day of the week :laugh4:.

I am sooo jealous of your snow and crap weather!! Its been too hot here recently, 90ºF all the time! But I'm sure you'd think thats awesome :lol:. I miss snow :sad:.

And Lorrrri :sad: :hug:. If I were there I'd take you for an ice cream in the park :nice: hehe :D!! :hug:

I know your game :angry: :P. Ahhh, Joe, you knew I was gonna say that :P.

OK, I will come later on then. Something to look forward to!:D Your thing? You like to show people around? Cool! I want to see wild budgies! :D :dance: And whatever else you feel like. HAha, yeah 90s would be awesome for swimming. But not for much else. Oo, ice cream! Thanks! :hug:

Guest LiquidSky
Mmm, Jonny's cream....... so how will he be giving it to you then? :D

that's between him and I:P

OK, I will come later on then. Something to look forward to!:D Your thing? You like to show people around? Cool! I want to see wild budgies! :D :dance: And whatever else you feel like. HAha, yeah 90s would be awesome for swimming. But not for much else. Oo, ice cream! Thanks! :hug:

Hehe, well I will try not to let you down :D. I will definitely find you some wild budgies!! :D Anything you want I'll find it :cool: :P. An ice cream draped Jonny.... easy :P.

:hug: