✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Close encounters of the Buckland kind. Sorry for the screams. :shame:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ANGIE!!!!!!! Shit! That was EPIC!!!!!!!!

It looked like J was looking at you several times, then he comes over and plays for you! OMG!!!! :bomb: Isn't he the bestest ever!?!? Man, he was in a great mood! Jonny loves his Jonnygirls! :bomb: :drunk: OMG, that was jus too much! :dead:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ANGIE!!!!!!! Shit! That was EPIC!!!!!!!!

It looked like J was looking at you several times, then he comes over and plays for you! OMG!!!! :bomb: Isn't he the bestest ever!?!? Man, he was in a great mood! Jonny loves his Jonnygirls! :bomb: :drunk: OMG, that was jus too much! :dead:

I know! He was all laughing and smiling with Guy and very dancy then he starts to come over and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is pretty much what I was thinking and when he comes right the end of the ramp......well if the security dude wasn't right there I could have grabbed him right off the stage! My pulse shot up to about 250 and after the woman next to me thought he had hit me in the head with guitar because I screamed so loud. :lol:

So this is kind of weird and I just remembered right now.

A few nights ago I watched the movie "One Missed Call", and there's this scene where the girl looks though the peephole and sees her father's legs dangling after he's killed himself, and I think it provoked my dream.

So I had a dream with Jonny in it. And he was I don't exactly remember why but watching this middle aged lady slowly die in a noose being strangled in a room. I think he might've killed her. This was AROBTTH Jonny, so he looked creepy enought to fit the part.

Then later he was outside in another room talking to people who were trying to find this lady. And the door to the room where she was hanging dead had a window in it. So he's standing there facing the door, but the others were faced away from the door. And then all of a sudden DUN DUN DUN.... The light to the room turns on. And Jonny is like freaking out like omg she's not dead and she's gonna tell everyone I watched her die. Then I woke up.

It was a bit nonsense but very dramatic.

I know! He was all laughing and smiling with Guy and very dancy then he starts to come over and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is pretty much what I was thinking and when he comes right the end of the ramp......well if the security dude wasn't right there I could have grabbed him right off the stage! My pulse shot up to about 250 and after the woman next to me thought he had hit me in the head with guitar because I screamed so loud. :lol:

Haha! Yeah, you did scream pretty loudly! :lol: Best IMP vid ever! Thanks so much for filming this song! :D :kiss: I'm glad you didn't pass out. :laugh3: He totally played for you Ang! :hug: :dance: He is the sweetest. :heart:

I love AROBTTH Jonny too... I'm just saying he could pass for a crazed serial killer with the hair and the stoner eyes. I dunno... :P

That's what I thought Jonny looked like the first time I saw him :lol:

Now it's all love :heart:

I never told you guys that:

a) Liz and I saw Chloe in the stage wings at the concert on Thursday during the opening acts! She took pictures of our signs at the same time that Miller did :P

and

b) During the bows when the boys came onto our ramp, I screamed "I LOVE YOU JONNY" so loudly that I got a smile and a laugh from him! squeeeee!

I tried to get you guys a good picture while he had his arms above his head during the bow, but all I got was this:

3557259176_89b21aba7c.jpg?v=0

Oh, and I have a few seconds of him and Guy at the beginning of my IMP video before Chris came and gave me a heart attack :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkHY9iOrOPk]YouTube - Coldplay 5/21/09- In My Place (from the front row)[/ame]

I never told you guys that:

a) Liz and I saw Chloe in the stage wings at the concert on Thursday during the opening acts! She took pictures of our signs at the same time that Miller did :P

and

b) During the bows when the boys came onto our ramp, I screamed "I LOVE YOU JONNY" so loudly that I got a smile and a laugh from him! squeeeee!

I tried to get you guys a good picture while he had his arms above his head during the bow, but all I got was this:

3557259176_89b21aba7c.jpg?v=0

Oh, and I have a few seconds of him and Guy at the beginning of my IMP video before Chris came and gave me a heart attack :P

Ahhh! Thanks for the pic and video! :D Jonny's belly is very elusive. What did your signs say?

Close encounters of the Buckland kind. Sorry for the screams. :shame:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG Angie OMGOMGOMG :dead:

So this is kind of weird and I just remembered right now.

A few nights ago I watched the movie "One Missed Call", and there's this scene where the girl looks though the peephole and sees her father's legs dangling after he's killed himself, and I think it provoked my dream.

So I had a dream with Jonny in it. And he was I don't exactly remember why but watching this middle aged lady slowly die in a noose being strangled in a room. I think he might've killed her. This was AROBTTH Jonny, so he looked creepy enought to fit the part.

Then later he was outside in another room talking to people who were trying to find this lady. And the door to the room where she was hanging dead had a window in it. So he's standing there facing the door, but the others were faced away from the door. And then all of a sudden DUN DUN DUN.... The light to the room turns on. And Jonny is like freaking out like omg she's not dead and she's gonna tell everyone I watched her die. Then I woke up.

It was a bit nonsense but very dramatic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a weird dream :thinking:

Weird dream. FYI, I think AROBTTH Jonny is hot/gorgeous. :P

Me too Lori :D :kiss:

For the 1000th post :D JONNYBOY U'RE THE BESSSST :D

Congrats Cha!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi girls,

I've never been here so often and of course you already know what I'm about to say, but ...

Jonny is the best guitar player I know! :wacky:

I did know that before, but I just totally fell in love with him today through the 2003 live version of A Rush Of Blood To The Head :heart: That guitar solo ... *sigh*

Hi girls,

I've never been here so often and of course you already know what I'm about to say, but ...

Jonny is the best guitar player I know! :wacky:

I did know that before, but I just totally fell in love with him today through the 2003 live version of A Rush Of Blood To The Head :heart: That guitar solo ... *sigh*

:nice: He really is :dance:

The AROBTTH solo is the most amazing thing ever :nice: I miss it. Hopefully it'd be back soon :D