✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

"Guys. Jonny is my happy place. My escape from all the shit of this world. If I want to think something that seems unrealistic, why can't I? Why are you all attacking me? Do you seriously want me to fuck off and die? That's so very generous of you. I know my views are unrealistic. But what else am I supposed to do? Resort to drugs, alcohol, and other dustructive means to feel better? Or just talk about it, like I am TRYING to do. I do want Jonny to be happy. Probably a lot more than most people. More than you could know. Is it really so hard to understand why I don't like seeing them together? Have you never loved someone? This is all nothing to you. Just some argument for fun. I CAN'T try to ignore Jonny. I can't even try to ignore Coldplay. I hear them every single day at work. There is music playing over the intercom and I always hear Coldplay. Often several times a day. I can't get Jonny out of my life no matter what. So if you have any solutions, please tell me."

First of all, It was never my intent to make you (or anyone else), feel like I wanted you "to fuck off and die". If I did, I sincerely appologize. I quite like most of what you have to say here on the forum, and didn't mean any offense.:\

That said, there is a difference between feeling bad seeing Jonny with his partner due to whatever personal feelings you may have, and crossing certain lines regarding civility and good taste regarding her, or their relationship, because of those feelings. This is not directed soley at you, but IMHO there have been quite a few times where people here have said some pretty out of line things about Chloe here, and IMHO that simply has no place here.

That's all I meant to say.

:wink3:

IMG_2671_mod.jpg

(photo by Denise)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bum!

Underwear? :surprised:

:lol:

;)they shop together, cause it`s a man-love thing to do...

:inquisitive:where the hell is our Jonny`s Lori?.......get back here, girl!

:D Here I am! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

http://community.livejournal.com/coldplay/1013895.html?style=mine#cutid1

From Detroit:

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

Jonnytummy!!! :wideeyed:

:drunk: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :wacky: Squeeeeeee! SquEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I see something else...near his zipper...:wacky:

BULGE!!!!!!!

Chocojonny.jpg

sneakyjonny.jpg

09_03_06.jpg

2751249329_127dcd666a.jpg

etalk25.jpg

Pervy Jonny! :wink3:

theraisebig.gif

VivaLaVidaLive43Germany.jpg

05-0706307723L.jpg

spinwm4.jpg

jonnypolitik.jpg

etalk17.jpg

coldplay-msg8.jpg

jonnybrix.jpg

40929_2.jpg

coldplay1_home.jpg

sweetiejonny.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

And just for Karen:

n661895429_1878689_5999.jpg

:whip::whip::whip::whip:

Damn you Min, I almost broke my finger trying to go back a page because I thought there were undie pics there. :angry: Don't put things like that at the top of the page without a disclaimer!

:bigcry:

I am so sorry Angie :shame:

You can try getting some undie pics tonight? :wacko:

-edit-

Damn it's not tonight :bigcry: