✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

AAAAWWW.Jonny and Chloe.Finally!!Congrats to them!!

I wonder why they did wait so long to get engaged.We'll see how long it will be until they get married.

I guess Jonny didnt feel any pressure when the other guys got married.I guess he's not a follower:cool:

I just read JBella's review from Camden Philly and she confirmed that Jonny & Chloe are engaged! So an official CONGRATS to our lovely Jonny-Boy! :dance:I wonder if Violet will be a flower-girl :daisy:

aww congrats to them!:)

well, a bottle of champagne is in order then!

champers1.jpg

I can't resist....

I SEE BELLY!!!!!

5-26-09130.jpg?t=1243562318

belly!! *drools all over laptop*

Jonny belly :wideeyed: Just wanna squeeze him :D

And posting this...well...because its cute:P

2mesj0i.gif

:lol: that always put a smile on my face

I wonder why they did wait so long to get engaged.We'll see how long it will be until they get married.

I guess Jonny didnt feel any pressure when the other guys got married.I guess he's not a follower:cool:

He's special, our Jonny boy :smug:

Hey - maybe Chloe didn't want to!! Us ladies aren't ALL desperate to get married you know!! :P :laugh3:

I don't think they'll get married very soon - too much touring going on this year. Especially if they do a South American tour as rumored. Unless they do it on tour... although that's not very romantic :\

There was a Rolling Stone article or some other magazine a few years back that said that Jonny had girlfriends all over the place.Dunno if that was true but it made me laugh.That was before he met Chloe.Now he is settling down :D :D

Haha - I remember! I think it was an article from the Evening Standard newspaper (UK). It was a while back - 2004 maybe? It said he had 'put his double dating days behind him' when he met Chloe and that they now lived together. It was something about him double dating some Icelandic girls! :laugh3:

Not something you'd have expected for our sweet, shy Jonny!! It's always the quiet ones! :sneaky: :lol:

He was with Chloe a few years ago. Maybe it was her? I think they've been together for several years.

Maybe they decided to wait to get married because of having Violet. I wouldn't want to walk up the aisle all fat and pregnant! :P

mmmmm I know people that have been "engaged" for 10 years. Engaged ain't married! :rolleyes:

LOL. I'll raise my hand on that. I have been "engaged" since 19 and with him since 15 and I'm 32. Never even set a date. It's only a piece of paper....I may just wear the engagement ring forever...it's looks pretty there. :laugh3:

Aww come on ladies... lets just say congrats and be happy for him! ;)

We already did :thinking:

LOL. I'll raise my hand on that. I have been "engaged" since 19 and with him since 15 and I'm 32. Never even set a date. It's only a piece of paper....I may just wear the engagement ring forever...it's looks pretty there. :laugh3:

Sounds like a good plan :P

:uhoh:

Lori if you're reading this...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Min! You mah girl! :hug:

I'm having a hard time thinking this was Jonny's idea at all. Yes, most females want to get married. I don't picture Chloe running around in clubs every night. :P And especially after they've had a child. Why DID they wait so long to get engaged? And then the baby was born. Still not married. Then Violet turned one. Still not married. Maybe someone pressured him to do it. Her, her parents, his parents. If you want to be with someone the rest of your life, do you wait 7 years, then get engaged? You sometimes have to wait. If someone is in school, or the finances just aren't ready, you may have to wait. He does not have school or finance issues. Nor has his career changed, other than being constantly dynamic. You ususally know within the first few years. No reason to put it off this long if you've found the love of your life. Why get married at all if marriage isn't your thing? :inquisitive:I don't think he wants to marry her. Sorry, that is my opinion. YES I could be wrong. :P

Hey - maybe Chloe didn't want to!! Us ladies aren't ALL desperate to get married you know!! :P :laugh3:

I don't think they'll get married very soon - too much touring going on this year. Especially if they do a South American tour as rumored. Unless they do it on tour... although that's not very romantic :\

I can't think of why she wouldn't. She doesn't have the same last name as her child or her child's father. What reason would any girl not want to marry the love of her life? I don't get it. Unless marriage would hinder you or cause you to lose something. She only has things to gain.

There was a Rolling Stone article or some other magazine a few years back that said that Jonny had girlfriends all over the place.Dunno if that was true but it made me laugh.That was before he met Chloe.Now he is settling down :D :D

Not ALL OVER THE PLACE! :laugh3: Two. In Iceland. :P

I'm pretty sure Jonny and Chloe have been engaged for a while...at least I remembered reading about it a while back from someone on the boards who was related to Chloe through marriage or something, it was before Violet was born.

No. I spoke to Chloe's relative via PM. She never confirmed or denied an engagement. Those are her own words.

mmmmm I know people that have been "engaged" for 10 years. Engaged ain't married! :rolleyes:

:kiss: Yeah. Seven years is so long. Who knows? No matter what anyone says or thinks, no one can know what is really in their hearts. All are just guesses.

Thanks Min! You mah girl! :hug:

I'm having a hard time thinking this was Jonny's idea at all. Yes, most females want to get married. I don't picture Chloe running around in clubs every night. :P And especially after they've had a child. Why DID they wait so long to get engaged? And then the baby was born. Still not married. Then Violet turned one. Still not married. Maybe someone pressured him to do it. Her, her parents, his parents. If you want to be with someone the rest of your life, do you wait 7 years, then get engaged? You sometimes have to wait. If someone is in school, or the finances just aren't ready, you may have to wait. He does not have school or finance issues. Nor has his career changed, other than being constantly dynamic. You ususally know within the first few years. No reason to put it off this long if you've found the love of your life. Why get married at all if marriage isn't your thing? :inquisitive:I don't think he wants to marry her. Sorry, that is my opinion. YES I could be wrong. :P

I can't think of why she wouldn't. She doesn't have the same last name as her child or her child's father. What reason would any girl not want to marry the love of her life? I don't get it. Unless marriage would hinder you or cause you to lose something. She only has things to gain.

Not ALL OVER THE PLACE! :laugh3: Two. In Iceland. :P

No. I spoke to Chloe's relative via PM. She never confirmed or denied an engagement. Those are her own words.

:kiss: Yeah. Seven years is so long. Who knows? No matter what anyone says or thinks, no one can know what is really in their hearts. All are just guesses.

I know you hate the idea of the two of them being together but I think we have to face facts that they are happy together and a family, and that's why they are engaged. I really doubt Jonny would be 'forced' into a decision like that, by Chloe or anyone. He seems happier now more than ever and has said how amazing having a family is and having them on tour with him. He sounds pretty cool with the whole family idea.

Lots of people wait for several years before getting married and some people never bother. As JBella said, she's been with her fiancee since she was 15 and they are engaged for over ten years, yet I bet if you asked her she'd say their relationship means as much as it would if they had the piece of paper.

Who knows why they waited. Maybe they just didn't get around to it. Or maybe having a piece of paper didn't mean that much to them before. Maybe having a baby made them reconsider. Who knows. I know that you don't like her for whatever reason, but by all accounts from people who have seen her, she seems nice and they seem happy together. I've been accused of sticking up for her all the time but I just don't see the point in being down on her - being with her is not going to change him as a guitarist or the music, and that's what ultimately counts. What makes him happy makes me happy :)

There has been a few unhappy moments in this thread regarding Chloe. I really don't want to see another repeat of that happening again.

Can we just leave this thread as a place to admire Jonny and his role in Coldplay? I'm happy as long as he's happy, but we really aren't in any position to discuss his private life here.

There has been a few unhappy moments in this thread regarding Chloe. I really don't want to see another repeat of that happening again.

Can we just leave this thread as a place to admire Jonny and his role in Coldplay? I'm happy as long as he's happy, but we really aren't in any position to discuss his private life here.

I agree with you in part - his guitar playing and and their music is the most important thing and I am happy to discuss that above all else, as we do 99% of the time in this thread.

But at the same time, I don't see why mentioning his family has to be silenced in this thread because a couple of people have irrationally decided not to like his choice of partner. Everyone is lovely about Will and Chris' families and are happy to mention them when there is nice news like a marriage or a new baby, but the Jonny fans are supposed to ignore it because a couple of people don't like it.

This thread is open to everyone to discuss anything related to Jonny, as long as it is not offensive or overstepping the privacy mark (e.g. home addresses). I'm not out to pick any fights here but at the same time, I'm not going to stop posting Jonny-related news or censor what I write because a few people have crushes him. If people don't like the news, then just ignore it and it will very quickly go away and end up on another page.

I'm so lost, I don't know anything about Chloe :lol: I don't know what to say, but I really hope Jonnyboy will be happy!

That's okay - you don't need to know anything about her. Probably best you don't - more peaceful!!! :P