✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Yes!:( But you are right! I felt happy that it existed and that I have a video and I know what is written, because Sarah read it aloud in the video and posted to me!!! My whole marriage started here and Coldplay was in Brasil on my wedding day and Jonny knew it and wished me luck!! :awesome: I feel this as a great sign and I am super happy! :) so you were here?

:wacky: wow so wonderful! It was like everything coming full circle in a way, well, kinda. Yeah! :awesome: I went there for two days with my friends obviously to see Coldplay at RIR, thanks to Paula (Paulinha coldplay) who helped us a lot to get our tickets. I had an amazing time, everyone was super friendly, I have nothing but kind words about them, and well, Coldplay was superb!

The girls are lovely, I'll be forever grateful to them :nice:

Yes :awesome: I posted some of my pics here, I got to meet them when they went out to say hi, that same moment when Sarah got the message from Jonny. I got their autographs, a pic with Will and one with Chris and lots of pics of them, I'm so happy :wacky:

These are some of my Jonny pics from that night:

294859_2507516493122_1409345704_32906762_1744866330_n.jpg

308507_2507517493147_1409345704_32906764_1816647236_n.jpg

316233_2507517653151_1409345704_32906765_442747268_n.jpg

And here's a pic of my journal with my ticket and Will, Jonny and Chris' signatures :wacky:

317196_2520473777046_1409345704_32915374_758340388_a.jpg

I still can't believe it!

Yes, they are all so sweet and patient! My friend Mel said to Jonny "Jonny, never stop smiling!!!!" and he smiled this super cute smile :wacky: Will took most of the pics himself (including mine!) he was lovely, making sure the photo was alright before moving on to the next person. Chris too was lovely, you could tell they were tired, they had been working all afternoon, doing press things and interviews but they were really nice towards everybody and honestly I couldn't believe they were right there in front of me! After all those hours waiting outside they were finally there, it was surreal, I have no words to thank them. I really appreciate what they did :wacky:

Hello there! :uhoh:

After a loonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg time out of here - literally- I came back first to say I don't know how to go back on posting on this forum anymore so I had the idea to come here first to my dear fellow Jonny girls. Second to share something that really makes me happy that SarahSchimidt made for me: She went to the RIR concert and told Jonny How I couldn't go to the concert because I was getting married exactally on the concert's day.

So she made this:

Wasn't it the sweetest? because of her and many other fans here that are my friends I decided to come back. Many may not know me but this place will always be special for me because of all that happend and because it was here I found my husband... I want to come back and post, I just don't know why I left, well I know but I prefer not remember. So here it is my humble post and thanks to people like Sarah that gave me and awesome Wedding gift.

- The paper is lost but you can see he wrote something for me starting at 2:29, that goes like: “Ellen, congrats on your marriage! Love, Jonny from Coldplay”- :awesome:

Awwww Ellen! Welcome back! I'm sure everyone's been missing you.

And it was a pleasure for me to do this, Jonny was very sweet with us by taking his time to pay attention and write it to you. He's the best :smug:

Yes!:( But you are right! I felt happy that it existed and that I have a video and I know what is written, because Sarah read it aloud in the video and posted to me!!! My whole marriage started here and Coldplay was in Brasil on my wedding day and Jonny knew it and wished me luck!! :awesome: I feel this as a great sign and I am super happy! :) so you were here?

Oh I didnt thought of it this way! :wideeyed: and yeas, Laga, it makes a full circle! It def is a sign of luck for your marriage! I'm so happy for you :hug:

Yes, they are all so sweet and patient! My friend Mel said to Jonny "Jonny, never stop smiling!!!!" and he smiled this super cute smile :wacky: Will took most of the pics himself (including mine!) he was lovely, making sure the photo was alright before moving on to the next person. Chris too was lovely, you could tell they were tired, they had been working all afternoon, doing press things and interviews but they were really nice towards everybody and honestly I couldn't believe they were right there in front of me! After all those hours waiting outside they were finally there, it was surreal, I have no words to thank them. I really appreciate what they did :wacky:

Ohh you were also at the video on the roadie blog right? Awww they seem very sweet and attentive indeed, Will is another one I admire!!! I am very happy for you! and your mom was there with you??? :cool:

Awwww Ellen! Welcome back! I'm sure everyone's been missing you.

And it was a pleasure for me to do this, Jonny was very sweet with us by taking his time to pay attention and write it to you. He's the best :smug:

Oh I didnt thought of it this way! :wideeyed: and yeas, Laga, it makes a full circle! It def is a sign of luck for your marriage! I'm so happy for you :hug:

Hey Sarah!!! I hope I can post here more often... thanks again and yes I feel very happy for you guys and the way things happened! :hug:

Thanks :nice: yes! My friends and I make an appearance on the video he posted :awesome: ..my mom? :uhoh: no :laugh3: why would my mom be there?

I'm so happy you could get this "blessing" for your marriage :hug: maybe blessing is a strong word, you know, but you know what I mean, you and your hubby met here in a way cause of Coldplay and well, that Jonny wrote that message for you on your wedding day was just perfect! :nice:

CropperCapture292.jpg

This one is from the moment he was explaining why they have stuck together for so long as a band or something like that and he said something along the lines of "we're really nice to each other" and everyone in the audience starting "aww-ing" and he said "That's why I never speak, I'm too cheesy." :laugh3: I wish I had the video to post.

CropperCapture292.jpg

This one is from the moment he was explaining why they have stuck together for so long as a band or something like that and he said something along the lines of "we're really nice to each other" and everyone in the audience starting "aww-ing" and he said "That's why I never speak, I'm too cheesy." :laugh3: I wish I had the video to post.

It was so cute. That picture where he is signing that paper? That's my paper! It's the mini poster that came with the ETIAW single :)

There is an iTunes podcast of the whole show. Full audio without the songs but no video. Search for Kevin & Bean and select Oct 18. The Coldplay part starts at about 46 minutes. And the part where K&B accuse me of illegally downloading Charlie Brown because i was singing along and it hadn't been released yet is at 1:22.