✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Quick newb question. Jonny almost always looks mad. As an intense person I sometimes hear this about myself. Any first hand evidence that JB is a nice, friendly guy? Thanks. :)

I see him very humble and down to earth person who never had aspiration to become famous as he is...watch some interviews of him and Chris together and you will get more of his personality. He, when smiles has a genuine lovely smile....

^^that.

Quick newb question. Jonny almost always looks mad. As an intense person I sometimes hear this about myself. Any first hand evidence that JB is a nice, friendly guy? Thanks. :)

He seems serious or mad on photoshoots but there are lots of photos or interviews in which he is smiling and having fun. Check out the Live 2003 Tour diary DVD and I don't know some of these vids.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kaVJFXTXuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kaVJFXTXuc[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

He's also quite nice with fans as well:

Here's a video for a fan at the studios

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I see him very humble and down to earth person who never had aspiration to become famous as he is...watch some interviews of him and Chris together and you will get more of his personality. He, when smiles has a genuine lovely smile....

He seems serious or mad on photoshoots but there are lots of photos or interviews in which he is smiling and having fun. Check out the Live 2003 Tour diary DVD and I don't know some of these vids.

Cool. Thanks!