✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Hello there! :uhoh:

After a loonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg time out of here - literally- I came back first to say I don't know how to go back on posting on this forum anymore so I had the idea to come here first to my dear fellow Jonny girls. Second to share something that really makes me happy that SarahSchimidt made for me: She went to the RIR concert and told Jonny How I couldn't go to the concert because I was getting married exactally on the concert's day.

So she made this:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Wasn't it the sweetest? because of her and many other fans here that are my friends I decided to come back. Many may not know me but this place will always be special for me because of all that happend and because it was here I found my husband... I want to come back and post, I just don't know why I left, well I know but I prefer not remember. So here it is my humble post and thanks to people like Sarah that gave me and awesome Wedding gift.

- The paper is lost but you can see he wrote something for me starting at 2:29, that goes like: “Ellen, congrats on your marriage! Love, Jonny from Coldplay”- :awesome: