✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Jonny makes me think of a character from Ice Age

edit haha it's really stupid and i don't want to insult him of anyone here, but he makes me think of sid!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcgEDSIssHgUxEjfaZoUE74RfgyG7vpnCTCW9Hj5zjXB3Amq9n

(in a cute way)

Well, just to strengthen your point, I found this pic on this tumblr

tumblr_m1vbqmPfNt1qdn1jpo4_250.png

Now, they kinda look alike.

:laugh3:

I'm sorry Jonny :shame:

Oh, yeah, I'm fine, thanks :). We've been fortunate enough to miss out on all that mess up here in Iowa, the weather's been just perfect here lately. Occasional rain shower here and there, but nothing big of note. And fingers crossed and knocking on every piece of wood imaginable that it stays that way through the rest of the spring season (and summer, too). I feel for everyone in the south who has been through such horrific weather, I can't imagine...

:laugh3: at the Sid comparison! Oh, my god...that's great!

I like that picture of Jonny lounging on that couch. Looks comfy and inviting.

*looks at Chris' thread : 742 pages*

*looks at this thread: 37 pages*

Jonny's thread needs more love! :sad:

Indeed. I am off next week.. a WHOLE week.. I've been thinking Jonny needs his own wallpaper... so ANY favourite photos you care to post girls, I will snap up and use for this nefarious project! :lol:

well CLEARLY, he's just waiting for all of us to join him on the couch. i mean, why else would he be sitting alone?

I always assumed he was waiting for Chris,lol. ;)

Yes please, Row, YES PLEASE!!:D (Anything I've posted here works. I especially like my recent post of Jonny and some of his guitars. ;))

I always assumed he was waiting for Chris,lol. ;)

That was the thought I went with at first, too :lol:. But either option sounds fine!

Row, yeah, that would be awesome. I'd love to see what you could come up with for Jonny.

Heck, we should do this for Guy and Will as well.

Guy already has his own.. I made it for a good Friend... :D Who has Guyitis..

Sorry for the bit of Guy that has seeped into Jonnys thread - :D

roserpaper.jpg

But yes, Will needs one also! :D And any other requests.... although I have an idea bubbling away in my head now that will need making first.. something to do with umm.. mumbles... sorry Jonny thread...... again......Martinitis... :angel:

You know, now that you mention it, I seem to recall seeing that Guy one once before :facepalm:. Where my head is lately, I know not :p. Ah, well.

But yeah, agreed, it's fantastic. And I've no doubt we can find all sorts of material to make wallpapers for the others :).