✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

If you're looking for nice pics for making wallpapers, I think this pic TracyMorgan posted a while back is good wallpaper material, it's a shame it's not that big :disappointed:

coldplay2.jpg

Actually, that's the pic Row based my avi on, and there's a HUGE version around here somewhere. :)

Awwww lovely pictures :)

Guy already has his own.. I made it for a good Friend... :D Who has Guyitis..

Sorry for the bit of Guy that has seeped into Jonnys thread - :D

roserpaper.jpg

But yes, Will needs one also! :D And any other requests.... although I have an idea bubbling away in my head now that will need making first.. something to do with umm.. mumbles... sorry Jonny thread...... again......Martinitis... :angel:

Amazing Guy wallpaper. WOW.

Although I'm a Martinitis patient, I'll post some pics here, cause the Jonny thread deserves and needs more attention :D

Jonny+Buckland+hehejonny0gr.jpg

tumblr_lmymqlreaR1qhkb0xo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_lopi1yDktp1qc91avo1_500.jpg

coldplay-2028.jpg

His eyes seem to be blue here :lol:

Actually, that's the pic Row based my avi on, and there's a HUGE version around here somewhere. :)

There is, and although I can't lay my hands on it right now, I have FAR too many photos in my files!! :embarrassed: I am totally sure I have it.. so don't worry.. But do keep posting photos because I need lots for wally paper.

Well, I guess it means Row's already had a little practice with that pic,lol.

imgthingnf.jpg

jonnybuckland165g.jpg

:nod:

Just a bit.. LOL

Jonny's eyes really are a mystery to me :lol:

A mystery? Because they look blue sometimes? There is a girl at work with green eyes and her eyes look blue too.. but one day she was in tears over something and her eyes were BRIGHT GREEN! After I handed her a tissue, I took a moment to wonder if this happens to Jonnys eyes too..

ColdplayCOLDPLAYConcertMunichjldaBwVfFMkl-1.jpg

Jonny_Buckland-1.jpg

Capture4-4.png

Capture5-2.png

tumblr_lo88aimoEt1qjv21po1_500-1.jpg

Jonny277-1.jpg

2852045690_925e8553d4_z-2.jpg

3758945337_9443f13ab1_o.jpg

tumblr_ls1n654UUw1qc91avo1_500-1.jpg

Hey, Row? I could swear I had/saw a picture of Jonny with a Marshall amp. Was going to post it in another thread, but don't seem to have it/see it online. Does it ring a bell to you, or am I just going mad??

Actually, I'll throw this out to Angie from Texas too. :)

Yes, I noticed that! :) but I have no idea where the biggger version is.

Probably reflecting the clothes he's wearing and his surroundings, and maybe photoshopped a little in that last one.. I think the best way to solve a mystery is to investigate first hand,lol.

I think lots of times they seem blue or a darker shade of green cause photoshop or some other editing thing was used in the picture. As far as I know, he's got light green eyes. :shrug:

Hey, Row? I could swear I had/saw a picture of Jonny with a Marshall amp. Was going to post it in another thread, but don't seem to have it/see it online. Does it ring a bell to you, or am I just going mad??

Actually, I'll throw this out to Angie from Texas too. :)

I'll have a look and see what I can find for you.

Just saw on twitter that the inventor of the Marshall Amp has passed on.. :( I guess that's why you'd like it?

I'll have a look and see what I can find for you.

Just saw on twitter that the inventor of the Marshall Amp has passed on.. :( I guess that's why you'd like it?

Yes. I posted the article in WoM and thought I might add photos of famous Marshall users, including Jonny. (See? It really IS my inner music geek that fancies him, not the fangirl,lol.)

58225300860a931e4988b.jpg