✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

Jonny deserves the attention!!

:nod: :dazzled:

I

By the way! I seem to recall a comment of yours a couple of weeks ago stating that this thread is one of the saner ones in the Coldplay section!

Well we soon stopped that didn't we! I think that must have been BEFORE my Jonny pimp photo! :laugh3:[/b]

:laugh3:

One of the few interviews Jony did on his own. He's so different from Chris,lol.

Awww, I love that interview! He's very soft spoken.

Here's another interview he did on his own. I think it's for a competition winner.

:kiss: Thanks so much for posting these 2 interviews..Jonny is so sweet, modest & calm :heart:..but I think we need an expert in body language to explain why he is doing all these involuntary movements :rolleyes: I mean..all the arm scratching, playing with his beard, drinking a liter of water:thinking: & totally evading the eyes of the interviewer..He can't be that shy, can he?

Sitting on a Jonny sitting on a couch? :cheesy:

HAHAHA.. trust you! (and we do! Totally! :wink3: )

:kiss: Thanks so much for posting these 2 interviews..Jonny is so sweet, modest & calm :heart:..but I think we need an expert in body language to explain why he is doing all these involuntary movements :rolleyes: I mean..all the arm scratching, playing with his beard, drinking a liter of water:thinking: & totally evading the eyes of the interviewer..He can't be that shy, can he?

hummm.. well, he does seem pretty shy.

Although, have any of you ever been interviewed on camera? It's TOTALLY intimidating.. I have no idea how the guys do it and seem 'normal' I really don't. I was 'interviewed' by a camera crew a few months back at a cat show.. and it was TERRIFYING.. I probably made no sense.. and OMG it's just horrid..:inquisitive: I am keeping my fingers crossed it's NEVER ever shown anywhere... EVER... ! LOL.. I had friends with me at the time, which was just as well, because hopefully they made sense! I know I didn't!

So I can fully understand why the guys normally do it in pairs.. ! So perhaps Jonny isn't THAT shy.. maybe it's the camera? (Although I guess they are probably used to it by now)...

^yes, Jonny really is that shy :)

I've done quite a few interviews. Mostly with local tv and radio, and I'm with Row. It's terrifying. Especially if the interviewer asks the same question three different ways,lol. Coldplay get that all the time and must be sick of it! And Jonny in particular isn't used to doing one on one interviews...he's almosts always with Chris. So, yes, I can believe he really is that shy. That's one part of their job I don't envy in the slightest!

493912bf.gif

For me, that's the best part of it! I've had that inclination all my life, and even though I get a bit nervous, it's worth it. Of course, I'm not playing to thousands like Coldplay do. That might be slightly mire unnerving,lol.

29m2a14.jpg

Nope never had that inclination.. EVER LOL!

Yes playing to thousands must be scary! But in a way LESS scary than smaller venues where you can see individuals? I dunno.. I've never done it so can't comment. My husband acts, and goes up on stage which I also couldn't do!

I do all my creative stuff through art... It's different, but similar in a way too, because I love getting the feedback on anything I do, doesn't matter if it's positive or negative, although positive is better..obviously! :) If I can make someone laugh, or happy through my art that's amazing, but I also do it for ME.. I couldn't live without it. I suspect you're the same with your music.

Hhaha I love that pic :D

That pic is awesome! :D

Hmmm! I can understand how interviews can be terrifying but I just got so distracted by all those movements..:rolleyes: I felt they were too much especially for someone who is used to playing infront of thousands of ppl..I had to close my eyes for some moments to concentrate in what he was saying & couldn't believe that that lovely calm voice was coming out of him while he wasn't able to sit still for a second!!

Ok enough blabbering already, maybe I should post a photo or two :P

takayphotoshootjbnt2.jpg

Who said his eyes weren't green?:inquisitive: they are very green if I might say

Jonny+Buckland+In+my+place+still.jpg

Coldplay+Perform+Wembley+Stadium+hIDRiMG6BUcl.jpg

jonnybuckland.gif

He looks so cute with that tie :)

Edit: another lovely photo:

CHRIS+MARTIN+Talking+Fans+Outside+Hotel+Stockholm+oJtQzRMJ8X6l.jpg

Playing on stage for any number of people is nothing like a one on one interview. Believe me. I feel safe playing to an audience, even when a little nervous. But I feel completely vulnerable in a room with only one person questioning me. You feel like you're under a magnifying glass.

I LOVE that first pic so much!!

50730dbc.jpg