✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

^Yes, it's true. He's adorable, hot, cute, sweet, and so much more. But I have to admit to a slight obsession with the size of his...

Pedal board, you gutter-minds!!:D:lol:

It's just so great when the talent, the looks and the personality are all equally beautiful. :)

Petal board. Is that what they refer to it as now :laugh3:?

Seriously, well said. Fully agree with you on that. Gives one hope to see there's still guys out there who have all of that in spades.

Now if only they weren't taken.

^EDIT:And just so people know, I had...yes, HAD to search DOZENS of pages of the old Jonny thread to find that Marshall pic. It was pure hell and you should all feel VERY, VERY sorry for me!:lol:

*Proceeds to feel VERY, VERY sorry for Tracie* It's a tough job we do sometimes around here, isn't it?

UGH! It's SO HARD! I mean, I've had to download all these amazing pics from the old thread, that I'll have to re-post here, since some of the old threadsters are gone now. I have to look at pretty Jonny AND a bunch of pretty guitars. I'm exhausted and must sleep to find the strength to get up and spam this thread tomorrow! The things you do for love! *sigh* :lol:

And yes. That's what the kids are calling it nowadays...and it's fucking huge,lol!

(in case I'm not the only geek around here.) :D

bucklandgear.jpg

No...really, I must! I mean, what if someone desperately needs a certain pic RIGHT AWAY?? I mean, you never know, right? Better safe than sorry!:P:lol:

Aw, ok, ya busted me,lol!

But dayum! The old thread is WAY pervier than this one. Some of the convos on there even made ME blush!;)

(A lot of these were your uploads, so I guess I really didn't need to DL them, but call it an act of love,lol.)

341a5471.jpg

:)

It's from Matt McGinn's book. Best not say more in case people plan to read it. ;)

"When Jonny Buckland smiles, all is right with the world.":D

I knew, I knew it.. just couldn't remember.. thanks.. ;)

OK...someone care to tell me the story behind THIS??:lol:

pg5lk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ummm.. LOL.. well we should make up a new story if we can't decide...

^Yes, it's true. He's adorable, hot, cute, sweet, and so much more. But I have to admit to a slight obsession with the size of his...

Pedal board, you gutter-minds!!:D:lol:

It's just so great when the talent, the looks and the personality are all equally beautiful. :)

EDIT:And just so people know, I had...yes, HAD to search DOZENS of pages of the old Jonny thread to find that Marshall pic. It was pure hell and you should all feel VERY, VERY sorry for me!:lol:

ROTFLOL! Wow Tracie you deserve a medal! And I'm JUST the one to give it to you!!

medal.gif

UGH! It's SO HARD! I mean, I've had to download all these amazing pics from the old thread, that I'll have to re-post here, since some of the old threadsters are gone now. I have to look at pretty Jonny AND a bunch of pretty guitars. I'm exhausted and must sleep to find the strength to get up and spam this thread tomorrow! The things you do for love! *sigh* :lol:

And yes. That's what the kids are calling it nowadays...and it's fucking huge,lol!

(in case I'm not the only geek around here.) :D

bucklandgear.jpg

Pedal board.. riiiiight...:rolleyes:

It's not necessary that you download the pics, you know, that's just indulgence on your part :P :laugh3:

Damn I thought it was in the small print.. and we HAD to?! :wink3::laugh3:

Into the page 50 range it gets...er...interesting. ;)

3053151144edc836ba79b.jpg

Page 50... Wanders over to have a look...

Let's contribute with the pictures we come across while digging the old thread :wacko:

2820paris20radio20to20website3px6.jpg

jonnydreaminqf2.jpg

1890xbvq3.jpg

gawjusjonnymd4.jpg

Nice

I've never looked at so many pictures of Jonny before....He's not so bad looking :heart:

I think I will go blind :computer:

HAHAHA!

OK, I REALLY spammed this thread today...and damn, but it felt great!:D Nighters, all. :)

jb1pb71.jpg

Gosh he is so blond under that hat! I don't care if he is going bald, he should take it off sometimes.

Night night Tracie.

By the way! I seem to recall a comment of yours a couple of weeks ago stating that this thread is one of the saner ones in the Coldplay section!

Well we soon stopped that didn't we! I think that must have been BEFORE my Jonny pimp photo! :laugh3:

Actually, pg. 50 was a typo. I'd meant to say '60', but it really doesn't matter. The whole thread was pervy,lol. Compared to it, this is still one of the saner threads in the Coldplay section.

But things can change if you make a little effort,lol:lol:

1a213c6c.jpg

One of the few interviews Jony did on his own. He's so different from Chris,lol.

Awww, I love that interview! He's very soft spoken.

Here's another interview he did on his own. I think it's for a competition winner.

[ame=

]
[/ame]