✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vinyl Freaks and Geeks

MrMagpie

Well its actually a mini version of the USA hehe I was technically born in Italy but I grew up with baseball, Dr Pepper and Cracker Jacks haha And yeah I´ve mostly met really nice people both in the base back then but also here in the states :)

Did you change your username?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did. The one I had was the super old one I dont use anymore anywhere, but its still me, Leo :)

Okay haha. How did you do that? I thought you had to ask a mod or something? (At least I think on the old forums you did)

Oh yes a lot of soccer in my childhood too hehe *nods to the crappiness of italian music* :) I did not get too many carbs, my mum was fond of cooking vegetables and making good home-made food. I first encountered the damaging carbs when I moved to Denmark (and dont get me started on the carbs in the US, they practically live off bread in all its forms haha)

My DNA is a strange mix haha I am part american, part italian and more back in the family also scottish, french and danish and probably some other countries too haha :) I was born in Italy but I spent 80% of my time in the american base while going to italian school though (yeah a mess early on LOL), then moved to Denmark when I turned 18 and I still live here :)

p.s. no denying the deliciousness of italian pasta though, am i right? :) And how cool with Coldplay-obsessed parents! :D

Well I mean I was a chubby child, and then my mom got super health conscious after I ate pasta for almost every dinner ever. My grandparents really were to blame, they're quite stereotypical.

And wow I wish I had a detailed life, I'm stuck with pretty pure Italian heritage in which there isn't much variation at all. It's actually a little scary

And yeah I may or may not have grown up on Coldplay which is a different story

• Like 1

But what about them vinyls :)

How many Coldplay vinyls do you guys have? I miss the first 3 albums, but I Have pretty much everything from Viva onwards I think, even the cute Violet Hill vinyl that was released for free with Q magazine I think it was ?

I have no Vinyls....

And I didn't mean to say its a bad thing it went off-ropic, I just found it hilarious :D

Hehe, well my question was directed to all the members who are gonna pop into this thread. I am kinda hoping to find more who are vinyl collectors and have Coldplay albums :)

And yes it went off topic with the cozy chat :) Probably also due to the fact this thread is not so popular...yet. im not giving up on it haha

Well I thought this is a thread about some nice records wich are not known by everyone =)

So here are my latest pickups:

Jacco Gardner - Hypnophobia

Michael Rault - Living Daylight

saw them both last Monday, was a nice concert!

Jacco sounds like you'd combine nice 60/70 sound with something I can't describe

Michael Rault reminded me a bit of Black Keys, although it's not always the strict blues sound they play.

The A Side is very good, B-side not as good but worth a listen from time to time.

Just wanted to mention in case people did not know that another reason to get the vinyl of AHFOD (if you should need more reasons)is that it comes with a full pretty poster (back of the lyric sheet) :)

Ooo I need a Coldplay poster! Actually anybody have any idea where to get them without investing money in a vinyl? (Sorry not sorry I just want a poster)

Actually anybody have any idea where to get them without investing money in a vinyl? (Sorry not sorry I just want a poster)

*face palm* LOL The poster is the back of the lyric sheet, so not sure you can find it anywhere else rather than in the album :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...