✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vinyl Freaks and Geeks

MrMagpie

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon has it, the official Coldplay store too. Locally in Canada I have no idea, but I assume any good local record/multimedia store? :)

Yeah that's the issue I have no clue where those are, and I'm taking a Christmas holiday soon so if it doesn't ship on time I'll be screwed

By Christmas holiday I mean trip to Italy lol, I'm not that serious about Christmas that I don't pick up parcels at my door ahaha

I meant buy it wherever you go, in Italy then hehe You should have no problems finding proper record stores there. They should still have them, unlike Denmark *lol*

I meant buy it wherever you go, in Italy then hehe You should have no problems finding proper record stores there. They should still have them, unlike Denmark *lol*

That's probably true :) but then I'm gunna have to lag it all the way back home lol. I'll probably buy it eventually though lol. I still have to listen to the vinyls I got last night that are so dusty I'm gunna die. The dust is actually collecting on my needle it's really bad

That's probably true :) but then I'm gunna have to lag it all the way back home lol. I'll probably buy it eventually though lol. I still have to listen to the vinyls I got last night that are so dusty I'm gunna die. The dust is actually collecting on my needle it's really bad

You need to buy a duster brush :) Must have accessory for vinyl player hehe And I actually read Lana Del Rey brings a couple of vinyls in her handbag whenever she flies *LOL* How cool is that? haha I´ll have to bring my vinyl back to Denmark too whenever I fly, but I dont mind really , as long as its one and not 25 vinyls Ill be fine hehe

You need to buy a duster brush :) Must have accessory for vinyl player hehe And I actually read Lana Del Rey brings a couple of vinyls in her handbag whenever she flies *LOL* How cool is that? haha I´ll have to bring my vinyl back to Denmark too whenever I fly, but I dont mind really , as long as its one and not 25 vinyls Ill be fine hehe

Aha I need to get one of those then for real because I'm afraid of some sort of breakage or scratching because of the dust that I NEED TO GET OFF! Now question number two is where do I get that from!!

Aha I need to get one of those then for real because I'm afraid of some sort of breakage or scratching because of the dust that I NEED TO GET OFF! Now question number two is where do I get that from!!

A vinyl store my friend LOL Try and google, I am sure you will find one, either locally or online :) I got mine where I bought the turntable

My "imminent" future girlfriend...hehe you see I am in the USA now trying to get a girl back, the girl I believe is the one, so who knows...maybe I will have a girlfriend again by Christmas, if not Christmas 2016 *LOL*

Aww that's adorable:) My father came from Italy to Canada to get my mom back and they ended up together so good luck:)

Not that you should be taking relationship advice from a teenage girl though... Actually don't take any of my advice I don't trust myself

• Like 1

Aww that's adorable:) My father came from Italy to Canada to get my mom back and they ended up together so good luck:)

Not that you should be taking relationship advice from a teenage girl though... Actually don't take any of my advice I don't trust myself

Oh thats a great story! And thanks for telling me. It kinda spurs me on :) And hey Ill always hear any advice :) And you should trust yourself: if you dont, who else will? I believe in being one´s best friend first and foremost :) Also I have always lived my life trusting my gut instinct and it has never failed me :)

Well I wish you good luck then !! I'm also in the US at the moment, but for very different reasons. Coincidentally I also have a crush on someone who I wish will be future boyfriend by Christmas '16, but who knows if this will ever happen :rolleyes:

Thank you for the good luck! :) You´re also temporarily an american then? hehe My dad is actually from New York so I guess I am technically half american, though I´ve always lived in Europe. And good luck with your crush: "if its meant to be will be and have peace with that" is my motto :)

Good idea :laugh:

Yeah I'm not educated in the vinyl craft aha

Haha well I got into it only recently too. Nice to be a newbie and explore all the new things, which are old news for our parents LOL

Incidentally I was in a retro café recently here in Cali and I got to drink a "float". Did not even know what it was! Apparently it was popular in the 50s. I felt so retro it was so cool haha and it was good too :)

Oh thats a great story! And thanks for telling me. It kinda spurs me on :) And hey Ill always hear any advice :) And you should trust yourself: if you dont, who else will? I believe in being one´s best friend first and foremost :) Also I have always lived my life trusting my gut instinct and it has never failed me :)

Yeah my parents love story is an interesting odyssey that I don't think I want to go into because it's really long and involves a lot of long distance crap. And I mean I do trust myself in certain aspects but not relationship advice lol. Not my area of expertise. But good luck though!!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for the good luck! :) You´re also temporarily an american then? hehe My dad is actually from New York so I guess I am technically half american, though I´ve always lived in Europe. And good luck with your crush: "if its meant to be will be and have peace with that" is my motto :)

Thanks! I'm entirely European, but I've been living in the US for four months now.

• Like 1

Yeah my parents love story is an interesting odyssey that I don't think I want to go into because it's really long and involves a lot of long distance crap.

Oh you dont wanna hear my story then....it will be a book one day so intricate it is, it has to be published LOL

Why not write an album about it ? :D

Well I have about 65 unpublished songs LOOOL I love writing music and playing but its a hobby. I would never pursue it as a career haha But one day it would be nice to get them recorded in some format, at least some of them.

And yes absolutely more than one songs are about her, THE girl. Then again aren't all songs ultimately about a girl? hehe Damn women..love them, cant live without them :)