✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which Song Do You Want Most To Hear?

jbarry5503

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Mayer did something like this for his 2008 tour where he put up 3 songs on his website for the fans to vote on. The song that won was put into the encore.

I think Coldplay should do the same. I don't think they realize how many people like the more obscure Coldplay songs like Amsterdam, Green Eyes, GPASUYF, Dont Panic, and the like.

• 2 weeks later...
John Mayer did something like this for his 2008 tour where he put up 3 songs on his website for the fans to vote on. The song that won was put into the encore.

I think Coldplay should do the same. I don't think they realize how many people like the more obscure Coldplay songs like Amsterdam, Green Eyes, GPASUYF, Dont Panic, and the like.

That would be awesome! we should tell the oracle about that!

Just one song? :uhoh:

Life Is For Living !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY!

Amsterdam !!!

Warning Sign

White Shadows !!!

Don't Panic

Spies

Gravity !!!

Shiver

See You Soon

Twisted Logic

Chinese Sleep Chant

Square One

Bigger Stronger

Animals !!!

One I Love

A Message

Swallowed In The Sea

Low

Green Eyes

(Especially those in bold :rolleyes: )

Plus all the others they've played until 2009!

• 1 month later...

I never expected that they'd play Life Is For Living, but they're doing it on every new show! That's amazing! And they even added Trouble to their set at Pinkpop! I would be soooo happy if they do that again at Wechter. Actually I'd be disapointed if they don't, knowing that they did it at Pinkpop.

Two songs are at lonely heights in my list, Spies and A Rush Of Blood To The Head, in no particular order, I just can't choose. Definitely the two best live performances of all time, any band. I would jump for joy if they left ETIAW out for one of these, but not in the encore, rather in the middle of the show. I am 120% certain that they won't though.