✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which Song Do You Want Most To Hear?

jbarry5503

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

someone read my mind and copied my idea cuz this is exactly what i was thinking coldplay should do!:o i even mentioned it on another thread the other day :lol:

anyway...

i would choose... I ran away :D

or Crests of waves.

or brothers and sisters

because those songs would be so crazy amazing to hear get played live :D theres a lot more b-sides i would love too so its hard to choose!

but if it has to be from an album:

shiver!!!

omg Dont panic for sure!!!!!!!! :dance: sorry just got excited just imagining that song get played live! :D

• 1 month later...
Oh and See You Soon!

That's the ONE song I want to see live, and I doubt I ever will. ;( They are playing older songs, so maybe there is a tiny chance of hope, but I doubt it. It was amazing to see them play Shiver live, never thought I'd see them play that song live!

oh wait, square one

and white shadows too.

....dang i suck at choosing :P

we need a three day coldplay concert just to hear all of the songs we want :P

haha you're getting a bit carried away aren't you?

I think we should just make them play their entire discography, and sit at the side with whips if they forget to play any songs.

haha you're getting a bit carried away aren't you?

I think we should just make them play their entire discography, and sit at the side with whips if they forget to play any songs.

Haha and i'm getting carried away? :P

but yea I would love the entire discography :D

Oh I can cross shiver off the list now, cuz I heard it at lolla :D

So right now I still want

Don't panic :heart:

square one

a message

amsterdam

crests of waves

That's my shortened list :P

Haha and i'm getting carried away? :P

but yea I would love the entire discography :D

Oh I can cross shiver off the list now, cuz I heard it at lolla :D

So right now I still want

Don't panic :heart:

square one

a message

amsterdam

crests of waves

That's my shortened list :P

crests of waves is almost never going to happen, it wasn't played on the arobth tour. Square one...I just doubt it.

The others, it's actually quite likely, don't panic's a favourite form tons of people, they played a message at the haiti thing and amsterdam's downright amazing.

Personally I want to hear all my favorites that I haven't seen live yet. It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING seeing them perform shiver, Everythings not lost and Life is for living for the first time this summer.

For the coming shows I really hope they either play A rush of blood or swallowed in the sea. Aah the thought of chanting "Oh what good is it to live with nothing left to give, forget but not forgive not loving all you see" with thousands of other people makes me crazy!

crests of waves is almost never going to happen, it wasn't played on the arobth tour. Square one...I just doubt it.

The others, it's actually quite likely, don't panic's a favourite form tons of people, they played a message at the haiti thing and amsterdam's downright amazing.

Yea I know it will probably never happen, but I would still love to hear it! Square one is freakin amazing! It got played in the first leg of vlv ,it could come back. But I am hoping they do bring back dont panic soon! And a message. amsterdam I have a feeling will come back soon too. Hopefully chris has practiced it cuz many people were asking for it last tour :)